“Friendly staff ”
Review of Cafeteria Granier

Cafeteria Granier
Ranked #57 of 242 Restaurants in Avila
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Have been walking the streets of Avila and stopped for coffee. Coffee shops are aplenty. The difference here is the staff. Two young ladies, both Spanish speaking, tried their best to understand our order and even got it right. They were friendly and even managed to sell us some sugar free coockies. Well done ladies!!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Fantastic service and excellent food with a big variety of bread, sandwiches and cakes. It is good value for money. Another plus is tgat it opens early

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

this place is a cute and cozy café selling cakes and sandwiches. it has really nice smoothies which I can recommend to the travelers of summer.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I was drawn to the restaurant by the vast array of delicious pastries and food items on display. I was happy to wander around and just look! Later I returned and for lunch I had their mini pizza and a pastry. I had eaten supper at a pricey forgettable restaurant the night before so I also went back to Granier for supper. The next day I had their breakfast and bought lunch to go. Their prices were very reasonable, meals were tasty, and service good.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

On my way from Salamanca to Madrid, I decided to make a quick pit stop Avila to take in the sights. At 8:00 in the morning, this was the only place that I could find that was open near the Cathedral. Lucky for me, because it was one awesome bakery.
The baked on display were plentiful, fresh and above all very tasty.
I ordered a Croissant ham sandwich and a few other baked goods to take along, the Croissant was as good as anywhere in Paris and the baked goods were outstanding.
The ubiquitous Spanish hot chocolate was also exquisite, it was rich in flavor and thick as soup.
Excellent place for breakfast or afternoon tea.