“Best breakfast/brunchplace in Canggu”

SATU - SATU COFFEE COMPANY
Ranked #16 of 363 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This place is just wonderful! We discovered it a couple of months ago and I think we weekly come here 3 times! The staff is sooo friendly!! They’re always happy. The food is amazing and totally not so expensive! I think we’ve tried almost the whole menu already! My favourite is spinach and potatoes and the satu satu bowl (from the lunch menu only available 12-4 pm)
And I didn’t mention the coffees yet.. damn!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and welcoming staff and great outside seating area.

We had breakfast there and two juices and everything was very good & fresh and arrived fast.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Really liked this place: super friendly staff, good coffee, tasty food, reasonable prices! Nice atmosphere! Special person to help to park your bike is a huge plus! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered 2 panini's that were loaded with a very sweet spaghetti taste like sauce. The cups we got for the tea were not clean. Food made me nausseaus.

Waitresses were very nice and friendly! The stars I gave are only for them, not for the food.

Not worth to go to

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended, low prices, great quality. The staff is super polite and kind. Came here on our 2nd day in town, and I know we will be back for more.