Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
US$72
Agoda.com
US$50
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$72
TravelocityUS$68
All reviews vue beach club bedroom suite ocean view infinity pool nice resort front office big room the penthouse spacious rooms nice pool berawa beach amazing staff lv8 ari concierge cabana bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

I came from Jakarta , after 1,100km of distances , so tired want to rest and what i get is a disappointment.
I booked this hotel for 3D2N in travel agent which is their pictures is so good, but the real is nothing compared to its pictures!
This hotel is old , gloomy, smells bad and so dirty.
I cann't sleep in the night because the hotel is so spooky. Everytime i close my eyes , i heard a weird sound.
Their pool view is beautiful coz in front of sea. But, not the pool! It's so dirty!!!!
In the morning until 5.30 pm is okay , you can go here or go there in the hotel area. But, when the sun goes down , the atmosphere is change to be spooky like the cremation house.
There is no people in the hallway.
Their staffs are friendly , helpful and informative. Their room is big too.
The staff inform us , that the hotel want to renov before but pandemic comes.

Room tip: Their pictures is nothing compared reality.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lv-Eight Resort, Marketing at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Angga,

Dear I am road tripers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am saddened to learn that we were not able to live up to your expectations. Please do let me apologise for the inconveniences you experienced. We are on progress to renovate bit by bit after the Pandemic Lockdown has passed. Rest assured that this is not the true Lv8 Resort Hotel Canggu hospitality we strive to deliver. I am personally looking into all the mentioned issues and measures have been taken accordingly.

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Very disappointed with this hotel, I stayed for three nights and now is my second day here. First time arrival at 16:30PM, room still not available and I have to wait more than 30 minutes. Today I'm really sure ask the housekeeper to clean up my room, I already set the sign fron clean up since 11:AM. Now I'm back at 15:30 and my room still dirty (not even touched by housekeeper).

This is my first experience here and all over five stars hotels around the globe I feel this very disappointed and I have to wait at hotel restaurant with zero apologize from the management

Room tip: Need to always reconfirm prior check in or go outside to check the room
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lv-Eight Resort, Marketing at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Dear Angga,

Dear ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am disappointed to learn that we were not able to live up to your expectations. Please do let me apologise for the inconveniences you experienced. Rest assured that this is not the true Lv8 Resort Hotel Canggu hospitality we strive to deliver. I am personally looking into all the mentioned issues and measures have been taken accordingly.

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at LV8 last week, nice hotel with a beautiful ocean view. I stayed 2 night for honeymoon. I also enjoyed the beach club and the pool. Strategic location, friendly and helpful staff, especially the concierge, Mr. Ari, who helped us a lot during our stay. Thank you LV8, will definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lv-Eight Resort, Marketing at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Yona,

Congratulations for your new happy life as newlywed,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience in Bali and our hotel resort. Please do come back soon! I am looking forward to welcoming you to our Lv8 Resort Hotel Canggu again!

Reviewed 23 May 2021

I stayed in LV8 for 2 nights in One Bedroom Suite by myself.

To be frank, the room was too big to be occupied only by me. The room came with a big living room, 2 TVs, a big bathroom, and a comfortable bed. The fridge was small, just like in many hotels but it worked pretty well.

However, the working desk was tiny. It only fits one laptop and if you want to use a book or something, it could be quite a hassle.

The breakfast was great, like really really great. My favorite was the smoothie bowl!

This hotel had direct access to the beach, which was very convenient knowing that the location of the hotel was quite far from anywhere else if you use the main road. You can walk down the beach and get to Finns or other restaurants nearby.

One thing that let me down was the location of the parking lot. It's quite far from the lobby. So if you want to have a night out, make sure you use taxi, otherwise walking from the parking lot to your room while intoxicated would feel like it's gonna take forever.

To sum it up, I definitely will come back to this hotel anytime soon!

1  Thank Iman P
Lv-Eight Resort, Marketing at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Iman,

Thank you for leaving your kind words here in this forum! I am highly delighted to hear your positive feedback regarding your recent experience at our resort. With the greatest pleasure, my team alongside myself are already looking forward to your return. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

My pleasant stay in @lveight penthouse Canggu Bali Indonesia. Love the cozy room, nice private pool and stunning tropical ocean view. Friendly and helpful staff like Arie at concierge and Dayu. I would love to come back again. Will recommend to friends as well

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Meander15915956043
Lv-Eight Resort, Marketing at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear Meander,

Thank you for Rating us, we are sorry that you didn't have the best experience with us yet, I hope we will have another opportunity to welcoming you again wherein your next vacation will meet your expectations. Should your travel plans bring you back to Bali, please do not hesitate to contact me to show you the true and brighter side of Lv8 Resort Hotel Canggu!

Warm Regards,