All reviews vue beach club enjoying sunset bed suite infinity pool room with ocean view egg station private beach buffet breakfast is front office large balcony nice resort great gym the penthouse indian ocean pool side big pool surf school
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Do not be fooled into believing this is a 5 Star hotel [as they have it advertised proudly everywhere]. Booked to stay 3 nights and unfortunately left after 1 night. Room is nothing like 5 Star or even 3! Stains everywhere on the couches and chairs, curtains ripped and hanging off, paintwork bubbled and the ceiling had been patched everywhere and painted over ad-hoc. Passage-ways had the paintwork patched over along its entire length and the carpet was in a desperate need of replacing - we have plenty of photos if you are interested. We tried to talk to the manager 4 times during our brief stay but they were always unavailable and although we were told we would be contacted when we left, we have been left hanging. If there is an upside then it would have to be that the room was large with a separate bedroom and breakfast was good.

The hotel is situated on the beach which was unfortunately covered in rubbish, and is at the end of a road which means there is nothing close by to walk to [restaurants, shops etc.] You will need a taxi or scotter which is not the end of the world

It was an extremely disappointing visit in comparison to the photos you see and when compared to the many other places we have been lucky to stay at in Bali

2  Thank Wayne M
Lv8-Eight, Manager at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Mr/s. Wayne M.

Thank you for selecting Lv8 Resort Hotel to be of service during your recent stay in Bali.

Refer to your feedback been raised, we believe those are valuable to enhance our services and care of asset. On behalf of the management and staff of the resort we apologize to not deliver services as expected.
Please allow us to be your disposal and gladly to be in service again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 31 January 2018

this hotel can be better. in terms of Facilities. prior to my arrival, i already called to request, ocean view room. i was being checked in room 401, it wasnt facing the ocean. and i called the one who ive called earlier and ask for specific room. finally we moved to room 333. it's good room, one bedroom and exactly facing the ocean, though there's a roof of the bar.

it's a big hotel, good room, huge. location is good, it has their own beach. it's walking distance to Finns beach club and Lalaguna. the breakfast was average.

Room tip: the highest and facing ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends after looking at pictures online we were amazed. Unfortunately the hotel is quite rundown and needs a lot of maintenance. The staff were friendly however when requested our bags and our water for the room they took a really long time. The pool area was great and the breakfast was good but was filled with families and not a very good vibe for us young ones. Location was right next to fins beach club which was a few minutes walk along the beach however to get transport took 10 to 15 minutes to main Canggu. Our stay was okay however I would not stay here again. Picture are defiantly out dated.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious room but lack of maintanance. My wife need ironing her cloth but had to wait till the morning.

Wish the hotel managed well for the properties. Staffs are well and friendly.

The vue club is good and good place for sunset except in bad weather :)

Food is ok at vue

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The first time I Booked was clean, great food, great ambience, good facility and good hospitality.
And when I came from the gate till lobby was amazed, coz treated well... But when I met the staff was horrible, with lack of smile, just asked my ID, and told me if the room I booked already "Overbooked" then He gave me a solution "Free Upgrage the Upper Class" I thought Will Be great and Super cozy, Because He gave me "The Sapphire Suites" The highest and very best room in the LV8 Hotel. Then after He gave me keys and the password Wifi (limited 2 devices). I went my Room, from the lobby to the room really spooky ( the whole wall aisle were fully hanged many paintings), the wall wasn't maintained well, the wallpaper looks wasn't changed, so old...

After walked 8 minutes, I arrived my room, THE VERY BEST of the Hotel. Wow, very very disappointedly room.
Why?
1. The room what I saw in every the internet and the TripAdvisor wasn't met what I saw.
2. The room, yes BIG, but when you walk will be feel like the Old Hotel, every door of bedroom making Noise like The Horror Movies.
3. The TV LED's every Bedroom really really small from the others Hotel.
4. The Living room, entertainment only FOXmovies and the worst was the quality of Picture many dots, so not really enjoyed.
5. The sofas, really not maintained well because have odor and Dusty, even not really very bad smell but really uncomfortable feel.
6. The bathroom the odor really Smelly, really not comfortable, also the sinks height not designed for you Who had tall 170 cm above... Really really sucks When I tried brushed or washed my face.
7. On my Bed, on the first night... I found bug.. And really jumped me away... BECAUSE MADE MY night Horror!
8. The last one, the facility of GYM was really not good like the photos, all of Gym equipments were really OLD and dusty... Well the terrible hotel I ever stayed in Bali.

Well, My conclusion is even I has saw many pictures on internet, and paid More with quite pricy. Doesn't mean I will get GREAT Experience from The Hotel.

To be fair, the Hotel still have positive side,
1. beach View and we can play on the beach