“CANT BE ON YOUR LAPTOP WHILE EATING”
Review of XimmoR

XimmoR
Ranked #406 of 499 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: XimmoR is a restaurant that offers quality food in a beautifully designed environment with a rooftop terrace looking over the large temple next door. Serving dinner, lunch and breakfast with options for a small bit as well as fine dining and home made desserts like our famous Belgian waffles, home made gelato, creme brulee and gluten free brownies made with belgian chocolate.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As soon as we put our laptops on the table, the staff asked us to move to a table at the back of the restaurant because apparently that was a "non laptop area". Even tho we were ordering food.
Moreover, they asked us to order for at least 50k PER HOUR to able to stay inside. Just because we had our laptops on the table. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 28 June 2021

I ordered food and put out my tab to just check a notification. Not even a MINUTE later, the waitress came and said that the table we sat has a policy to not use any laptop to encourage human interaction, understandable. Surely, those policy was made so that guests don't stay for too long with their laptop while it has queue outside. But when i came there, the restaurant basically has a lot of empty seats (as you can see in the PICTURE). So the policy is kinda confusing at that circumstance. Then because i didn't know that there is a policy about bringing my refillable water bottle,i drank it. Then the waitress came again at told me with a not so warm tone that i have to put away my bottle.
I feel like this restaurant doesn't really get the concept of hospitality the food also tastes average. I will def not come back eventhough it has a nice and comfortable interior design.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank natashaferichia
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Got a triple cheese burger on GoJek and they sent me a single patty (see pic), called them and first they blamed the driver (the package was sealed with their sticker so is impossible, and then they insisted that it was indeed a triple when it wasn’t... bad products even worse service

Date of visit: February 2021
XimmoR, Owner at XimmoR, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

When your girlfriend called, I told her I would immediately check with my chef and even on our cctv in the kitchen, and call her back, if indeed they make a mistake I would gladly send a new one, I told her. We never blamed the gojek driver. However as seen on the pictures from cctv send to you, there was no mistake with the amount of patty, you received 3 x patty with 3 x cheddar cheese. At this point you came to the phone and started swearing, name calling and threatening to write bad reviews everywhere and making sure we would have to close our business, etc... Without giving me any chance for a reply or solution you trowed down the phone and wrote this. This says more about you then about our restaurant.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

After trying that place many times we totally recommend ! Great fresh tasty food, from burgers, salad to Belgian waffles everything is fresh and delicious. The waiters are very nice. If you want to make sure to have a great breakfast, lunch or dinner then Ximmor is your place.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Went there for a quick coffe.

After we sat down, they immediately ask us to put the masks on top of the table (while no other guests had masks anywhere at all)

Ordered my macchiato, while we were waiting, my girlfriend took off the laptop for one minute and the OWNER immediately came showing us that at that table we weren’t allowed to use the laptop.

Pretty understandable policy, if the cafe was full, cause you don’t want people staying hours on laptop ordering only a coffe, while other guests can take your seat.
BUT THE CAFE WAS EMPTY, TOTALLY! (Check the photo )

Instead of waiting at least for the coffee to come, and see how long she would’ve used the laptop, (she would’ve seen that she needed just 2 minutes to check one thing).

You can tell they don’t have knowledge of how hospitality really works.

Plus their coffee, that I had to drink it standing cause at that point we didn’t want to seat anymore. Tasted really bad.

There are plenty of better caffè in batu bolong, AVOID THIS PLACE.

Date of visit: January 2021