“best japonese in bali”

Indigo Canggu
Ranked #36 of 347 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Amazing experience , the food is fantastic , the best restaurant in canggu , you should go there and not miss this place .

1  Thank boudresophie
Patrick R, Propriétaire at Indigo Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Sophie,
Thanks for your great comment and your rating. we hope to serve you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Now this has to soon be a Michelin Star Restaurant,
Very friendly reception, a modern chick but still with the Bali style decor. Open kitchen a pleasure to see the chefs preparing the food.
Nice selection of cocktails to choose from. The menu is a just a pleasure to read, the great thing is the owner is always on hand to offer you some suggestions. One thing Not to miss is the Foie Gras Sushi, just excellent.

We had passed by the restaurant every day and always said we had to go in, we did in the end and have not regretted it. We actually went back just before our flight back how and what a great last meal before leaving Bali.

We will be back.

1  Thank hedocple69
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Best Japanese in the area. Very good food, superb beef and foie gras bites, interesting offering, great sake selection. It is expensive but all worth the journey and the money. Amazing interiors, very nice , courteous and professional waiting staff. A must go for japanese food lovers. Pity that is closed on Sundays! amazing job

1  Thank DMEarl1982
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Indigo is a real Jem ! A real japonese jem !!!
Food is just delicious , surprising combination of taste . The Japanese chef is from Kyoto and he is
so créatif ...
The place is so into perfection , every details from
The ceiling to the floor and of course the choose of the ceramics is a pleasure for the eyes ...
Delicate and cosy ambiance with a great choice of music ...
Definitely my favorite spot in Bali as Canggu is the hype place to be !!!
I will be back for sure ...
Don’t miss it !!!
Talula S

1  Thank casamayorbali
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

After being a Semyniack fan for many years and a Japanese food addict , as well , I have to admit that it is time to move on ... to Canggu... and specially to Indigo .
The magic starts immediately upon arrival . The restaurant building in itself is breathtaking , the architecture , the landscaping ... Everything has been designed with an impeccable taste .
As for the Japanese cooking , it is simply delicious, from the sushi to the new style carpaccios... and let me tell you , that coming from Singapore, my taste has been used to best.
My only regret is that I have no pictures to post but the company was so fine that I was more into my friends than my phone !!!
Congrats ✨✨✨