“Best food in canggu”
Review of SizzleWraps Canggu

SizzleWraps Canggu
Ranked #6 of 375 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: Mexican restaurant and Bar. Serving delicious burritos, tacos and quesadillas along with cold beer and Signature Cocktails. SizzleWraps Cantina is the ultimate place for lunch or dinner or drinks.
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in Bali for a month and can honestly say this is my favorite spot to eat. The staff (Kira in particular) is super friendly and kind and genuinely wants to make your dining experience the best possible. I’ve ordered the fish tacos everytime because I simply love them SO much!!! The spicy margarita is also a favorite of mine. All in all, you cannot go wrong. This is my first time ever writing a review and it’s because it’s THAT good!! A must go-to when in canggu!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday evening, and because everyone was partying we were almost the only one in the restaurant. But the food was very nice. One of the better Mexican restaurant I have eaten. Also the staff is very nice, bringing you the food with a real smile on their faces.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

On my last night I had to make a stop at my favorite restaurant in canggu SizzleWraps. You walk in and are immediately welcomed by their incredibly friendly staff. The food is beyond fresh and delicious. The nachos are the best nachos I’ve ever had..most places you get a few chips with toppings but not here. A heaping pile of chips and toppings it’s absolutely delicious. The service is amazing, they even remember my order every time I come in. Don’t miss out on this gem while you are in canggu. Best food and best staff!! Can’t recommend it enough

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place by friends before visiting Bali, and it couldn’t have been better! Lovely food, great atmosphere and even better service!! If I could give it more than 5 start I would. Go check it out! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, good prices, and Best of all good homecooked food. Not too spicy, but spicy enough to taste good. Can recommend nachos and wraps with rice.