All reviewsgloria jeansnice hotelbig bathroomhotel roomlocation is greatmin walkhome away from homeecho beachpharmacyclosetdesk2minpoolsspasreceptionlobbybike
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

At the start, this hotel appeared to be a very good choice.

The hotel is extremely clean and fresh. The hotel rooms are quiet, small, but room enough for everything, with closet, desk and dresser drawers. Bathrooms are spotless too!

The location is good ... 3 mins walk to beach, surfing and beach restaurants.
Across the road, is money exchange, real atms, massage etc., fantastic co-op for business centre, tour bookings hut, pharmacy, bike rentals. 5-10 mins walk to main drag of very good restaurants/bars and shopping. 5-10 mins walk to next beach.

Unfortunately, Canggu does not have very clean beaches, but the waves and the vibe far outweigh the mess.

Speaking of ‘mess’!

I MADE ONE!!!

So, I just didn’t feel right while out.
So, I calmly walked back to the safety of my hotel room.
As the elevator door shut, It felt like I was a contender for Mount Agung; erupting everywhere.

When I got to the safety of my room, I called down to make hotel staff aware of the job they had on their hands.
*Someone came up to see that I was okay, brought me water, and asked me if they could help in any way. Checking up on me.

So, I took them up on their offer a few hours later, when again ...

They were so kind, helpful and gracious!
The staff make Papillon a more than outstanding hotel.

Stayed: January 2018
PapillonEcho, Manajer Umum at Papillon Echo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Suzasooza,

Thank you for your lovely review, and we loved having you here, enjoy your stay with us,
you were a strong contender to mount Agung eruption, while everyone is afraid to come here, but you still come to Bali and stay with us,

Thank you for your compliment to our staff too, i will pass your review to our team for sure, we do believe, our services, our smiles, will bring happiness to all off our guest too, and our team, will always ready quick respond and aware for any situation, we will always try the best to taking care every one in our Hotel, and help provide the guest what they needed.

Once Again, Thank you Suzasooza,
We can't wait to welcomes you home again at Home of thousand smiles, Papillon Echobeach

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This is home of thousand smile because they have a awesome staff,good looking and of course with friendly service..
And if you want a holiday with your family or your spouse or your fiance even your friends this is a comfortable place with a very comfortable sleeping bed ever..
Overall it was awesome
Overall it was awesome

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
PapillonEcho, General Manager at Papillon Echo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Naomi N,

we are very happy to know that you love your recent stay at Papillon Echobeach,
I will pass your review to all my team, and im sure they will love it.
We hope we can welcomes you home again at Papillon Echobeach in your next holiday.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for around 2 weeks in total on 2 separate stays.

We had a room by the pool at the back. Spacious, comfortable and clean.

I work online and Wi-Fi was excellent throughout. No need to join the co working space next door :)

Location is great. Short walk to the beach for sunset drinks.

Pharmacy next door. Bike rental across the road at mini market and some great little food options nearby.

But what really makes this hotel special is the staff (literally all) and management, nothing short of amazing and I pick holes and moan about everything!

Seriously couldn't do enough from giving us lifts to bars on their way home to making detours on our the way to our next destination so we could pick up supplies and SIM cards.

If they have availability when you visit canggu (our favourite spot on Bali) get yourself booked in!

We were away for 9 months around asia and stayed in some great places, this is up there with our favourites.

If we return we won't stay anywhere else.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonpri
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights and it was a very nice stay. I had a room next to one of the pools in the back and the room as well as the bath were large, clean and modern. The staff at the reception was always very friendly and helpful. I also did my laundry there, which also worked perfectly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PapillonEcho, General Manager at Papillon Echo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Jens J,

THank you for sharing your recent stay here, we are really happy to know that you love your stay at Papillon Echobeach,
We always do the best for the guest and made them feels like they were home.

I will pass your review to all team,
can't wait to welcomes you and friends again at Papillon Echobeach,
Have a great trip,
Matur Suksema (Thank you)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

At first I didn't notice the place as there is a Gloria Jeans next to the entrance. The resort is so clean, gardens beautiful and staff who not only recall my name always chat to me. I stayed in deluxe villa with a beautiful outdoor bath. As there was a Hindu temple at the end of the street I could sit in the bath listening to it. There is open farmland next door with cows munching away.

There are three pools surrounded by Frangipani trees. The only negative is only four pool lounges on the whole resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
PapillonEcho, Manajer Umum at Papillon Echo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear DesleighCanberra,

Thank you for taking your valued time to review and share,
Your review make everyone smiling here,and we are very happy to hear that you love to staying with us at Papillon Echobeach,
We always try the best to make Papillon Echobeach as a Home to our guest.

Thank you once again, and we looking forward to welcomes you home again in the near future,

Matur Suksema(Thank you)