Review Highlights
Almost Daily

Easy to find. Maybe it's not great music right now. Other years it's slightly better! The Canggu... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2019
dvding
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Massage is really good, but room and place...

Reviewed 2 October 2019
_C3668QY
Moscow, Russia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Canggu
from US$70.00
from US$68.00
from US$109.00
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

We had a great massage with my boyfriend at in Chillax. Two girls at the same time. Deep tissue massage 1,5 hours and food massage separately. We paid 580 for both of us for two hours. But I didn’t like the place where they are doing it. To be clear, the main enter where the admin is seating is not practically the same place where they do massage. You need to go backyard and it is a quite dirty place. Secondly the music... music was awful. It is not about relaxing, not at all. And thirdly, these two women were constantly whispering to each other which is in my opinion not tactfully and wrong. But massage was really good and chip.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank _C3668QY
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

We came here because of the good reviews. The ladies were friendly but their equipment not even clean. When they started shaping our nails we already knew this is not gonna be good. I didn't want to let them cut my cuticles because I felt like they're not really knowing what they're doing.

In comparison with any other studio here in Canggu the service is unfortunately rather bad and we wouldn't come back.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank joellepascalelea
Reviewed 7 August 2019

was in Canguu for 8 days, had a massage every day at this place - great massage, friendly staff. great value

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

I've had two deep tissue massages here at a very reasonable price (170,000 rupiah). One of the best tissue massages I've had in my life from the hard working women. The place is popular with expats and is in a good location not far from the main beach. I'll be returning.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank kate5046
Reviewed 14 June 2019

I highly recommend this place! Great service at great prices (140k for 1 hour balinese massage). It is also very clean. Would go there again anytime!

Nur zu empfehlen! Super service und super Preise (140k für 1 std balinesische Massage). Sauber ists auch. Würde sofort wieder hingehen.

Date of experience: June 2019