“Suksma!”
Review of Bro Resto

Bro Resto
Ranked #29 of 373 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: inspired by canggu, we create authentic & different fusion of southeast China's food and French food. we serve handmade dumplings of various taste, herbal/fruit infused tea drinks, tasty and portion-generous main course, including fish, pork, beef, chicken..dishes.
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

French/chinese fusion..not what you’re expecting in Bali but the Bao’s are super, the pork and shrimps dumplings good and the main called “the forest” is maybe one of he best dished i’ve had in Bali. FOR ME, as a european, the flavours were balanced and really tasty! Not the tipical indonesian meal but a good dinner to change, sometimes, from the usual waroeng.

1  Thank Daniel C

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Had breakfast here one morning and would rate in the best couple of breakfasts i had in my time in Bali.
The lunch and dinner menu looked spot on too but we ran out of days to come and try this.

I had a delicious berry smoothie and an omelette packed with beautiful cheese and tasty fillings. If you like your cheese this is definitely a breakfast spot for you.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I think I ve been there 7 times in 2 weeks!
They have delicious dumplings. Great homemade and special iceteas! And one of the best wantan soups I have ever had in my life!!!
It’s a place which you should definitely not miss when u r in canggu!!
And for the sweet ones between u guys! They have a real French chocolate tarte. The same style u can find in Paris

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Although our visit just consisted of 4 Bintang and a taste of chicken curry dumplings it was so fantastic! Staff , food and cleanliness was brilliant.
I wish this small company every success!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Who thinks to combine French and Chinese cuisine? Delicious dumplings and bao buns, the Mahi Mahi Laksa was also on point. I’ll definitely be back!