All reviews nice hotel an upgrade comfortable bed r2j english conditioner lounge furniture
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Found the staff unhelpful and distracted. Main lobby and dining area are nice, but the rooms are outdated and in need renovation. Thermostats don't work and rooms were hot. If you have a phone with google as the default you will not get internet connection rendering WiFi useless.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
天津喜來登大酒店, director of rooms at Sheraton Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Greetings,dionnes615

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Tianjin Hotel for your recent stay and for your valuable feedback!

First and foremost, please accept my apologies for the experiences that have given you a less than satisfactory impression. We have noted your feedback and be assured they are a focus for and our team.

Please be assured that we are focused on continuous improvement of our guest experiences and this cannot be achieved without honest feedback such as yours.

Thank you for your feedback again. I look forward to seeing you again at Sheraton Tianjin hotel.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I was there for a week and even if it isn't a new hotel still maintains the quality and it was very clean. The amenities are more than enough and in room dinner service very good. If I have to point out a negative thing is that not all the staff know speaking English.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
天津喜來登大酒店, director of rooms at Sheraton Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Aintzane C:

Please accept the most sincere greetings from Sheraton Tianjin Hotel! Tianjin Sheraton Hotel is the first international certification in Tianjin five-star hotel, the international service team, consistent high-quality services, preferential prices, won the guests around the world a good reputation. Thank you for your affirmation, we will, as always, to maintain the level of service, and sincerely look forward to your visit again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

There are much newer hotels than the Sheraton around the area but the Sheraton remains my first choice. The staff are well trained , friendly and helpful. Rooms are large and very clean , and the bed very comfortable and the shower is good. Due to its age it could use an upgrade here and there but nothing egregious. The Highlight for me again is the R2J Band in JV’s bar. Spending time with them of an evening is always great fun and a great way to relax – it’s the main reason I keep coming back to the Sheraton.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
天津喜來登大酒店, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Alasdair,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for you valuable feedback! It is always a pleasure to learn of our guests’ experiences through reviews like this!

I am delighted about your nice words about our JV's bar. JV's Bar is a traditional British style pub, serving great drinks with pool, darts, table football and live music.

We look forward to your next stay in our hotel to go ahead your journey of JAZZ.

Be Well,

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights in this hotel. This is an old hotel but remind ok. I believe renovation of the room is engaged. As I have seen with other feedback, bed is good. The rooms are quite. The restaurant downstair is having a good buffet at reasonable price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
天津喜來登大酒店, 总经理 at Sheraton Tianjin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Philippe L,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Tianjin Hotel! I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our room and restaurant during your recent stay with us.
Once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Sheraton Tianjin Hotel soon!

Ugur Talayhan

Managing Director

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable bed. Room Decor and furniture worn. Air conditioner in my room only blew around warm air. Good breakfast. Exercise facility next door was good. Friendly and helpful staff. It would be nice to update the furniture and decor and more important maintenance and repair of air conditioners.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear YumGuru,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Tianjin Hotel!
I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our bed and breakfast during your recent stay with us.
I am pleased to say that since November 2016 we started a refurbishment program on some of our rooms and facilities and I hope that we will be able to exceed your expectations during your next visit. We are also double checking the air con units to ensure that all are now working as normal.

Ugur Talayhan