“Good asian food!”

Ranked #80 of 149 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Nice service and very good food. Chicken Teriyaki and fried rice is one of the best! Also the prices are OK.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

So I come in here after looking around town, and didn't find anything good, I thought I'd go safe and have some Pho. I skim through the menu but I already kniw what I want, Beef Pho. I tell the lady I want the beef Pho with the rare beef on the side (cuzz I like my beef rare/medium). She leaves, i get my side dish, it comes with lime slices beansprouts, but no Basil, where is my thai basil??? I ask one of the servers, he says they ran out, so I adk for more beansprouts, he says it will be an extra charge, I say nevermind. They then procede to give me my bowl of noodles with the overcooked beef already in the bowl. Traditionally, they put the raw beef on top and cook it with the broth. But I asked for it in the side.
The noodles were under cooked, the broth did not taste fresh at all, and I ordered a diet coke, they delivered it in a bottle, it is sooo flat, I have never opened a coke and had it flat before.
Worst meal ever. It's not even busy in here, there is only one other couple in here, the service is horrible, i do not recommend eating here. Also they own the sushi spot around the corner up the hill, do not eat here nor there.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Good selection of handmade sushi or traditional asian food. Prompt service. Reasonable prices. Comfortable, clean casual dining area.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

They have so many things on the menu it makes choosing something a bit of an adventure.
The four of us decided to try a little Chinese/Thai instead of the usual Alaska fare. We tried the Red Curry - excellent with just the right amount of spice and a good sized portion. My wife and son had the Pad Sew - this was disappointing as the portion was definitely smaller and not a lot of taste - did someone forget the appropriate sauce? My daughter-in-law had the bento box and seem to enjoy it, but was also feeding my son who has a solid appetite.
The service was good and very fast which allowed us more time to cruise the streets of Juneau but it wouldn't be long before we would be hungry again. Will find something else to next time to enjoy....

Reviewed 28 July 2015

This is a vey good Asian restaurant in Juneau. I think people will enjoy the variety of dishes it has to offer. The staff was polite and efficient and the food very tasty.