“Great food and beer!”
Review of Fili's Pizza

Fili's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Description: At Fili's Pizza you will enjoy a variety of delicious Authentic Italian Cuisine. Pizza & Italian specialties are freshly made for you every day. Established in 2015, we are a family local owned and operated business. We use the freshest ingredients and all of our products are homemade at Fili's Pizza. Included are Specialty Pizzas, Hot Subs, Chicken Wings, Calzones, Salads, Gyro, Burgers, Pasta's
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I've only had the pizza and calzones. Both are tried, true and delicious. The burgers and pasta my companions ordered also reported to be very good. The only restaurant in Bethel to serve beer or wine. Good mozzarella sticks, but serve the marinara warm!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I only write negative reviews when I know there needs to be improvement. I have ate here many times and will likely eat here many more times- but it was disappointing to stop here today and not get served or really even noticed for several minutes. We ordered, but had to leave 45 minutes later before our food even came out. It’s not like burgers are a hard dish to make. I apologize to the friendly staff who were doing their best to manage the waiting people, and it didn’t look like we were the only ones waiting. Please, Filis, I know you can do better- I will continue to support you, but please step up.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

After two weeks in Bethel and cooking in our efficiency apartment, we decided to go out for pizza on our last night in town. We decided on Fili's.

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but once inside, it is quaint little place! Certainly clean!

Prices are crazy high, but food in general is very expensive in Bethel. We ordered cheese bread and a large pizza. I had wine x 2 and hubs had coke x 2. Plenty of leftovers.

The food was good and service was decent. Total tab $80.

Definitely wouldn't hesitate to go again!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The burger isn't beef! I asked before ordering if it was all beef or should I get a pizza. They said the burger was really good. They flat out lied to me, it was nasty. Pizza looked great. I took one bite and left the rest on the plate, it wasn't worth the time, calories or money. Stick to the pizza.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Fel l
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Fili's is the only restaurant in town where you can get beer and wine with your meal. That might be enough reason to go, but the food and decor are surprisingly good. Pizza, pasta and gyros all authentic, courteous service and they're open on Sunday. Fast delivery, too.

Date of visit: May 2017