“Spanish, American, and Local food”
Review of Mud Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mud Hut
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Bethel
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We have eaten here a couple times while living in Bethel. They have buffet and menu options but the service and atmosphere is pretty good for Bethel. Though I haven't used it myself they have a drive through for coffee and things in the morning. Overall a good place to eat here in Bethel, Alaska. We are vegetarian and don't have too many options but when you ask you can get a bean burger. Those who eat more food have a lot of options though!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Ate two meals there this week both good homemade and very filling. The chicken fried steak was right from the midwest with real mashed potatoes by some one who knew how to make them. I started with some tasty chili that had the right balance of meat bean and heat. The burgers are nice with massive homemade fries though my patty was a bit over cooked. Hearty food in a clean friendly restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015