Review Highlights
Best Vacation Ever

We came back from one of the best vacations we have experienced. My daughter said it was the "best... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Partyoffive2
Olney, Maryland
20th Wedding anniversary dream vacation

We just came back from out 20th anniversary trip to Costa Rica. It was amazing. Jessica Luecke... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$1,185.00
from US$590.00
from US$140.00
More Info
All reviews travel consultant costa rica zip lining pura vida perfect honeymoon through customs manuel antonio amazing vacation travel group family vacation catamaran tour helped us plan sky adventures arranged everything playa conchal waterfall repelling la fortuna
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

We love to travel! Our family has ranked our Costa Rica vacation #1. Our flights were a disaster, our in country support quickly adjusted our arrival and helped change our free hotel day from our last day to our 1st full day in country to help us recover. Our first day, we got to enjoy our resort. We stayed at The Springs, the Disney world of Costa Rica. My children had to check out each and every hot spring available at our resort. There were so many, and they were all magical. We went to Club Rio, where Cole made a friend with Daniel our tubing tour guide. We enjoyed the tubing so much we did it 4 times. Next, we checked out the animal sanctuary. Our guide was very knowledgeable. We were able to see lots of native animals up close and personal. I loved how the resort was spread out with lots of pools hidden everywhere. You felt like you had the place all to yourself. Our second day, we headed to Sky Adventure for some zip lining and rainforest hike. This was our crystal clear weather day where we had full views of the volcano and the lake. This zip lining location had the perfect backdrop of the volcano, and we were able to soak up our perfect view all day. After our hike, we headed back to the hotel and hit the hot springs to soak our tired muscles. I'm not sure if I can get in another cold pool again. Our third day was our full day tour. We were suppose to go on a safari float, a trip to La Fortuna Waterfall, then another hike. I may have forgotten my husband had knee surgery 7 months before our trip because he never complains. So, we asked our guide if it was possible to swap our afternoon hike for a different activity. They were the best. Before our float even started, he had us swapped to an ATV trip around the country side. Our guide was fantastic. His knowledge of Costa Rica was rich. My husband and I enjoyed sharing stories back and forth with our guide. We learned so much. On our safari float, we were able to see a sloth and a bunch of howler monkeys. We stopped on the bank and watched the howler monkeys in their natural environment jumping through the trees across the river. It was so special. We left the float and headed to the La Fortuna waterfall. We conquered all 500 steps down to the waterfall like champs. Played in the water below and had a blast. The 500 steps back up may have kicked my rump, but were totally worth it. We had lunch with our two guides at the farm. It was so good and the conversation about culture continued to flow. Then, our guides took us to a different group to do our ATV tour. I took so many videos of the country hillsides. It was beautiful. We did some mudding on the way back. Our original tour picked us up to take us back to our hotel. Instead of going the hotel we ended up in La Fortuna for dinner, where we invited our guide to join us. More conversations were shared. It was the best. Our last day won the award as best tour from our kids, pure trek waterfall repelling. My 7 yr old youngest was determined to go first down all the waterfalls. My 14 yr old was hesitant at first, but the guides were patient with her and after the first repel she was good to go. The monkey drop was everyone's favorite drop. We had five repels through the rainforest. How awesome is that! Then, they fed us lunch. It was delicious. After lunch, we headed back to the hotel to soak up our last day. We headed back to club rio to hit a few more hot springs. One thing I loved about the trip was how easy it was to get a ride into La Fortuna. We ate in town every night. We did not have one bad meal while were in Costa Rica. All the restaurants that were recommended were so good. Each tour we went on went out of their way to ensure we had the best time. Our private van drivers that took us to and from the airport, went above and beyond. On the way back, our driver stopped so we could try his favorite place to get empanadas and a local fruit stand so we could try a banana that tasted like an apple. The stops helped break up the three hour car ride and kept my oldest from getting car sick. The planning for this trip was perfect and so was each guide and person we encountered along the way. Thanks so much for a truly special vacation. Tiffany@CostaRicanVacations
Thanks,
Ashley

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Tiffany Houston booked us a great vacation to Costa Rica. Highly recommend dealing with her.
We stayed at the Cala Luna and it was amazing.

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Well organized trip. Los suenas has and continues to be a well maintained location. Prices are a bit high, like the states, but its relaxing and abundantly available for your interest. It was not a great time to fish but it was steady. I would recommend the agency to experiences or novice travelers. Pressure golf course to give visitors a break on fees!!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Wow! From the time we got off our plane to the time we left... we were greeted and every detail was taken care of. We missed our flight the first day and even that was very easy to work through. These folks were fantastic and they created a dream honeymoon with every fun, beautiful detail and we could not have begged for a better trip.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

I was pleased with this company. I want to thank Victor and Daniel for all of their help, they picked up every time I called and answered my questions. It was an eventful vacation, zip lining, white water rafting, deep sea fishing (caught 150 pound sailfish), and 4 wheeling. Costa Rica is natures paradise. I was so impressed with all the guides and their knowledge of Costa Rica and all plants, animals and birds. Thank you for putting together a wonderful trip.