We had the pleasure of staying at this Manuel Antonio's gem. Not only Jorge or Mark welcomed us, but also by a set of friendly animals such as sloths, monkeys and lapas. The house has an incredible view, and you can calmly breathe the perfect balance between the beach and nature. This is a very safe place and very close to the National park and beach.
I've been to Manuel Antonio a couple times before staying in this wonderful place, that has now become my go to place in MA.
Monkey's and toucans literally come to the balcony every day!
Highly recommend this house for a romantic getaway or a family trip, Less than 5mins away from the National Park.
Jorge & Mark will make sure every single detail is covered and your stay will always be pleasant.
Ever been to a place that scenery in person is way better than in pictures? Vista Oceana is one of those!!!
The security on the premises, the concierge service and the views will make any trip memorable.
If your considering to visit MA, don't look further, this is the place that will make that trip perfect.
Thank you Mark and Jorge for your kindness and attention, Can't wait to go back!
The place was great we really enjoy the stay and highly recommend it.
Nice view, close to the national park.
Thank you for the beautiful vacation in your tropical jungle paradise. I will long remember the over-the-top luxury accommodations and views of Manuel Antonio beach. Every room in that villa had a view of the ocean or the flowering trees. Monkeys and parrots helped me begin the day, and the relaxing soaks in the infinity pool will stay with me for my return to routine. Your advice and kind attention to detail ensured my enjoyment but also my safety. I recommend Villa Vista Oceana without hesitation for anyone with a large group in need of an excellent experience.
Where to start.....This place truly offered it all when you imagine your perfect Costa Rica trip.
- Home; The home was absolutely stunning. Every room had its own on suite and each room had its own master bedroom feel. Also, all but one room had incredible ocean and jungle views while the only bedroom that didn't offered perks of its own. You cannot go wrong with any of the bedrooms in the house. The kitchen offered all the cooking amenities needed and easily was able to accommodate our party of 14 when we were grilling out at the pool a few of the nights. Speaking of the pool....unbeatable. Swim up bars that connected the outdoor grill, the guys were in the pool and at the bar while we were BBQing up a storm from the pool while the girls hung out and drank wine above the pool at the outdoor lounge area. The house truly offers everything and more with views on views on views. The third floor offers views that cannot be beat in Manuel Antonio.
- Location; The house is easily walking distance to a ton of great bars/restaurants and even shares a drive way with a great bar and restaurant that we visited daily. Also, you are walking distance from the incredible beach that seems to be all yours as its so spaced out from other people and lined with the most incredible palm trees and jungle you could imagine.
- Wildlife; Whatever animals Costa Rica has to offer (besides jaguars and pumas) we saw at this house. Monkeys visited daily (all three types Costa Rica offers), early in the AM and always around 5. You can sit in the pool and watch them climb on the trees and houses around you while also coming within a few feet of you and playing on the hammocks and swinging chairs. Toucans were also visiting us daily and we even saw wild parrots, iguanas roam all over the house and we saw a sloth on the way to the beach.
- Service; Mark and Jorge were absolutely incredible. From the time we were booking until check out, they were there for everything. Sending over a grocery list before our arrival was just one of the great things they provided. We should up at the house with everything unloaded in the fridge and pantry waiting for us and the cervezas were ice cold. They helped with transportation and filled us in on all the great local spots. We gained two new friends from this trip. Maids came daily and the grounds keeper came as well which kept the house in immaculate shape.
- Only con; because of the wildlife and serenity of the area, the community surrounding the home has pretty strict noise restrictions not long after sunsets. We found out the first night and were kind of thrown off. But trust me, its a very good thing, keeping the noise down at night just brings more wildlife in the morning which is well worth it. If you are looking to have a loud/late one there are plenty of places to walk to close by to get your party on.
Out of the 14 friends and family that came.....every one of them said it was easily their favorite trips and we've all been to some great places around the world. We will be coming back to this house when we come back down to Manuel Antonio.