All reviews gay hotel infinity pool gay bar gay men happy hour costa rica other guests gay couple amazing views low season every morning the pacific ocean watching the sunset national park breakfast was included the main road pura vida
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing place. Decor is Mykonos style, everyone is amazing, the rooms are huge and the free breakfast will keep you full for days. We loved the location, the other guests and the community feel. If we go back we would eta there.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers nice rooms with large balconies among tropical vegetation. You can see monkeys, toucans, lizards, bats and macaws.

The service provided by the staff is AMAZING. Thank you to Jonathan, Marcos, Gerald, Irene and Chris (among others who were also great). Everyone was helpful to arrange excursions (even at very short notice) , car rental and other visits.

The breakfast are fabulous. The variety is impressive and the portions are big. I think Costaricans don't want you to have an empty stomach ever! Irene , our server always had a smile and was super efficient and friendly.

This hotel and staff contributed to make our visit to Costa Rica a memorable one. We definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best places we have ever stayed. Everyone was friendly, helpful and amazing. We were in room 2 and the view was amazing and highly recommend. Free breakfast was an amazing benift to staying here. Hot and quick and Irene was amazing.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I found this hotel for my first time in Costa Rica. What a nice surprise! This hotel is a hidden gem in my opinion. The view from my room is breathtaking as you can see from the photos. The hotel is full with beautiful vegetation and the infinity pool has the best view on the property...So clean and right next to the bar and the restaurant where they serve some of the best home cooked breakfast I’ve ever had. I will definitely come back and stay here. Recommend low season since you can get a very decent room for under $100 with breakfast included.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Phuc T
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

There are some places in the world that when you’re lucky enough to find yourself there, you think to yourself, “I’ve got to come back here”. Villa Roca is one of those places. The resort is beautiful. The hospitality is truly warm and friendly. Just like Costa Rican people are. The resort is situated high on the mountain with panoramic views. Each room has views unobstructed by any man made structure from your balcony to the sea. There’s privacy when you want and there’s a friendly crowd every evening for happy hour. Whether you’re single or coupled, you’ll love Villa Roca, Manuel Antonio. This is my second time here and I’ll be back.

Date of stay: September 2018