“STUNNING! See my bullet points as well!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Top Floor Infinity Edge Pool Top Floor Living Room
Living Room Balcony
Master Bedroom
Yoga Area
Living Room Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Armando M
Colton, California
“STUNNING! See my bullet points as well!!”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

STUNNING AND SPECTACULAR! These are a few of the words I’ll use to describe my stay at VISTA HERMOSA. This incredible 4-story home offers a unique open-architecture design that allows you to experience the surrounding rain forest that is literally within arm’s reach. Amazingly, you’ll be able to see and hear the wildlife as you sit and enjoy your meals throughout your stay!
Each room offers an incredible view of the beach. I was in a master bedroom that offered incredible views. My friends were in the non-master bedrooms but mentioned that their view was also spectacular. The place also offers this cool little trail that meanders through the rain forest that ends up at the beach. It’s really cool but be sure to take sturdy shoes as the gravel trail can be a little slippery.
I heard through some locals that an investor is the Latin singer MARC ANTHONY. A couple of taxi drivers told me the same thing. If so, he sure knows how to build a beautiful place!
Here’s my list of Pros:
• A 5-star place with some of the most spectacular views in all of Manuel Antonio
• Infinity pool with a rock star sound system
• The open-architecture design is a marvel. I wouldn’t be surprised if this place shows up in some Architectural magazine someday
• Rooms are spacious but are private and secure. So go ahead, scream like one of the local Howler monkeys!
• A 5-star chef is provided and his dinners were absolutely delicious! He picks the freshest ingredients for the day’s meals and you’ll be in awe of the flavors.
• A group is always fun but if you want some peace and quiet for yourself, it’s easy to do in the home
Here’s my list of Cons:
• Prepare yourself, there’s lots of humidity, but you should already know that. The rooms provide excellent air conditioning if you can’t handle it
• You may encounter a little bug or two in your room. No big deal, I simply grabbed a tissue and sent the little guys out the window into the rain forest below. Go on, be free little guy!
• The home is located on a hill and the home has a number stairs but, more importantly, you’ll be hiking up and down when you step out. No worries, you can simply get a taxi if needed
• You may encounter a white faced monkey or two on the top floor. It’s a TOTALLY cool experience but if you’re scared of such encounters, maybe you should consider a Hilton room on the top floor. Then again, what would be the point of going to Costa Rica

14 Mar 2017
Armando,

We truly appreciate your thorough description of your stay in our brand new Vista Hermosa Estate and love your comment about "staying in a top floor room at Hilton" if you do not want to visit with nature as that is why hundreds of thousands of tourists flock to our beautiful Manuel Antonio area.

Thank you for your review and especially staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Much appreciated,
The Vista Hermosa Team
A S
“Luxury at it's best! Ocean Views Galore!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We visited Costa Rica from Denver, Colorado to get away from the cold weather. Great decision! During our stay, we received top notch service from Sabrina and Shiona, they were absolutely the best and went above and beyond from beginning to end. The chef Javier and Karina served 5 star meals that our family loved. The views from the house were spectacular and breathtaking, you have to see it to experience the beauty. I would definitely bring my family back to this one of a kind property. It was in a perfect location, close to the beach and town. Our kids loved the pool but the highlight to our vacation were the monkeys that came to the balcony. Can't wait to come back!

28 Feb 2017
Thank you for your review and we are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed the Villa and the monkeys..Pretty soon we will have them trained to come every day...

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards,

Don
Sharon L
Denver, Colorado
“Simply Paradise! I can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Vista Hermosa Private Estate is simply spectacular! My sister was looking for a spot for her upcoming destination wedding next year and this place did not disappoint. We are so glad we came to Costa Rica to preview the home now that construction is complete. The location is amazing and the home is luxurious. The views from the private pool were breathtaking. The pool and the dual staircase will make a perfect backdrop for her wedding photos. Plus, there is plenty of space so the entire family and wedding party will all fit comfortably in one home. This place is such a great find. I can’t wait to come back.

28 Dec 2016
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review on our brand New Vista Hermosa Estate and we are extremely pleased that everyone had such a wonderful experience. We will certainly await your return visit...

Best regards,

The Vista Hermosa Estate Team,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing