“Amazin!”

JennyVoet
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazin!”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I have been coming to Costa Rica for the past 7 years and I always stay in Mal Pais. This house was everything that I could have asked for. It is a short walk to the beaches and to a supermarket. It is right around the corner from the amazing Mary's Restaurant. And the fishing villiage is right down the street. As far as the house is concerned, I was very comfortable. Both of the bedrooms are vary spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is very modern with a huge shower that has hot water. The kitchen is also very open and contrained everything I needed to prepare wonderful meals using all of the local fish and produce.

As far as the landlord - they attended to every need I had promptly, I had questions with the water pressure of the washing machine and Sarah showed me how to fix it right away. A light was burned out and Olman fixed it that day. I was very impressed. They super friendly and I really enjoyed getting to know their 2 daughters.

I would recommend this house to anyone who was a true and comfortable local Costa Rican experience!!!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$100
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing