“Perfect Beautifull Condo whit amazing view and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious, modern look, 9th floor, huge pool, oceanview and poolview,
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fleurdest...
Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
“Perfect Beautifull Condo whit amazing view and much more.......”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great time at Phil and Anik's condo. Gorgeous view , the condo was very clean, huge balcony, very comfy beds, It is greatly located just walking distance to the beach, restaurants,nightlife,groceries and downtown.
Phil and Anik were very helpful and quickly responsive.
They made great recommendations and helped us with tour bookings and airport transfer. Very nice and reliable host....Thanks for making our stay so wonderfull.

15 Apr 2017
Thanks for your great reviews, all of you were awesome !!!!!
We are so happy that you enjoyed our place and you are welcomed anytime.
Yves G
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thanks to Phil for taking so good care of use, booking super fun activities and providing useful advice. The apartment is very nice with amazing pool, and close to the main street with lots of placers to go out to eat from. The beach is perfect to learn surfing, my two teenagers loved it!

ralphd320...
New York City, New York
“As Advertised!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This was my first trip to Costa Rica. It's important I make a couple key qualifications. 1) I am a certified hotel/resort snob and 2) This is the FIRST TIME I have ever booked ANY travel-related reservations using Trip Advisor. I will explain in more detail below.

I AM A CERTIFIED HOTEL/RESORT SNOB. I have been pretty fortunate to travel all over the world and have an acquired "taste" for staying in some of the world's nicest and most luxurious hotels and resorts. So needless to say, I was more than skeptical about choosing a vacation rental in Jaco, Costa Rica. This trip was a bit different than many other of my excursions. I was traveling with two of my buddies and we were going specifically to Jaco to check out the world-renowned fishing off the Pacific coast of the country.

When I told my wife I was planning the trip, unsurprisingly, she suggested that we stay at the Four Seasons at Peninsula Papagayo (you know...the whole "hotel snob" thing). I had to explain that it was a bit too far from the fishing in Jaco/Quepos. Her response: "oh well, it's YOUR trip."

Anywho, I hopped on Trip Advisor (I'll come back to this point later) and began flipping thru several suitable rentals in Jaco. I came across this rental (and several others) and reached out to the owners for some additional information. You know...cuz the pictures and description are too good to be true so let me do some more digging to uncover the "truth." Sent an email to the owners with some basic questions not really expecting to hear back in a very timely manner. BOY WAS I WRONG! Within two/three hours I got a response with all of the questions answered and a ton of additional useful info. The owners were extremely helpful and polite and did not put any pressure on me to make a quick decision. Nevertheless, three/four days later, after an endless amount of additional searching on Trip Advisor and even making a Four Seasons reservation (shhhh! Don't tell my wife), I pulled the trigger and settled on this property.

We arrived in San Jose and rented a car (highly recommend) to drive to Jaco. Upon our arrival the guard at the entrance was prepared for our arrival, quickly signed us in and escorted us to the condo (make sure you ask for multiple keys; they only gave us one). We opened the door to the condo and I took a much needed sigh of relief. Guess what?? AS ADVERTISED!!!

The condo was very clean and neat with great space to accommodate a much larger group than just the three of us. It was really perfect! (I will spare you the dissertation as this one is already getting too long.) Suffice to say, the pictures and description are spot on. Trust what the owners are saying and showing. What you see IS what you get! Even though we did not need much (remember, we are three guys "roughing it"), the condo was equipped with everything you could possibly need for cooking, sleeping, laundry, linens, glassware, pool and beach chairs/towels, TV, WiFi, A/C, etc. (I suggest you bring some Bluetooth/portable speakers to listen to your favorite tunes).

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING TRIP ADVISOR. I honestly don't even know how I got on the Trip Advisor website (no doubt they use an effective SEO algorithm on Google). I did make the mistake of mentioning to my wife that I was on Trip Advisor and found a place to stay. Her reaction was a look of pure disbelief. As if to say "are you serious!?" But I was really impressed with the functionality of the site and the sheer number of properties listed. Nice job!

Oh yeah...I almost forgot...we caught three Yellow Fin Tuna that totaled about 215 pounds.

1 Mar 2017
Hi Ralph! We are glad to be your first TripAdvisor hosts, and very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our condo. You took care of our home as if it was yours, we really appreciate. We are here to give our best to our clients so they have a wonderfull experience. Thanks again!
Cheers! Anik&Phil
Sheri T
York, North Dakota
“Scarlet Macaws, Howler Monkeys and gorgeous ocean view!”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Beautiful condo only 2 blocks from the beach and about 3 blocks from restaurants. Condo and ocean view are just as gorgeous as shown on the listing. Everything was very clean and well maintained. Condo is nicely decorated and everything worked perfectly. The balcony is super for birdwatching with Macaws, Toucans, Parakeets, Peregrin Falcon, Barn Owls and Crested Caracara flying by! The condo faces jungle and mountains with lots of wildlife. One night we could hear Howler Monkeys! Very fast wiifii in condo. We also were able to get 4 room key cards so everyone could come and go as they pleased. Owners are very polite and helpful.

14 Feb 2017
Thank you for your review , it was great to have you stay !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing