“IN LOVE WITH THIS HOUSE”
Check Availability
Third bedroom
Master Bath
Second bath
Third bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
puravidaa...
Richmond, Virginia
“IN LOVE WITH THIS HOUSE”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! This house is beautiful!! The bedrooms are a great size and I love the fact that each one has its own bathroom! This house could easily sleep about seven guests, so it's perfect for families. This house has been updated since the last time I stayed in it and it is great! I have stayed in this lovely house about three or four times and whenever my friends are thinking of visiting Costa Rica, I say, "Yes! Please go, you will not regret it!" I tell everyone to stay in this lovely little retreat. I also love how about every other day a cleaning lady, landscaper, and pool cleaner come. I truly feel like I can just sit back, relax, and live the pura vida life. I had a few questions so I contacted the owners and they were great!! The pool is also great and RPM is great as well. Honestly, i thought this property was much prettier and nice looking in person than in the pictures but they are still beautiful. Stay here and you will definitely not regret it! The house is a perfect distance from the beach (right across the street) and there are also two courtyards in the front of the house. One is attached to the master bedroom, which I find very nice and relaxing. There is also a great little sports "bar" down the street in which you can sit back, relax, have an imperial, and watch sports or play pool! Villas Cerca del Mar are in a small little village called Langosta right outside of Tamarindo, which is a bit more quiet and laid-back. However, Tamarindo is a great place for all ages and anyone can enjoy a week there!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and bedrooms
Liked least: two of the plants in the back looked a little lifeless
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 May 2012
Thanks for the great review! We're so glad you had a good stay. Hopefully we can help you again in the future.
ON
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

14 Mar 2012
Thanks for staying with us. This unit was just recently renovated - some walls blown out, etc. We're sorry it didn't meet your expectations! Hopefully we can serve you again in the future.

Update - 11/4/2013 - The owner has done some great improvements on the property this year. There is a new roof, all new paint and other furnishings as well as many repairs. They have updated the garden and lots of other things. It is in great shape and ready to rent!
Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
9 Feb 2012
I'm so sorry about the pool issue. We will continue to work hard to eliminate issues such as this and hopefully in the future we can help you again.

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Reviewed 10 March 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing