“Nice extended stay home”

Review of Villa Mariposa, #5

Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Christa W
San Diego
“Nice extended stay home”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

I have visited Tamarindo, Costa Rica off and on for nearly a year. Each time I have an extended stay in the area, I rent a condo from Horizon Pacific Vacations Rentals and Property Management. For my first trip, I rented Villa Mariposa #5. The condo is well equipped with several amenities such as WiFi microwave, washer/dryer and a well maintained pool. I never felt unsafe in Tamarindo in general but as a person traveling alone it was a relief to have a person monitoring the rental property regularly especially at night.

In addition to the property being secure, the owners of Horizon Pacific, Bill and Nancy Ripley, also employ some of the most helpful staff members I have ever dealt with in a resort town. Every member of the staff I came in contact with made sure to assist me with any problems that arose mindfully and quickly. If I had a minor problem that required maintenance, the problem was attended to in less than 24 hours.

One of the best things about renting a home from Horizon Pacific is the fact that all of their properties, like Villa Mariposa, are within walking distance of the beach. If you surf or run on the beach, you can be there within minutes. If you are looking for a nice safe place to rent for your vacation plans or longer, I highly recommend that you consider renting one of the properties owned by Horizon Pacific Vacations Rentals and Property Management.
Pura Vida!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Esslingen/Germany
Reviewed 9 September 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing