“One of the best places I've ever visit.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rodney B
“One of the best places I've ever visit.”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Everything was really clean, and we really enjoy our stay, the pool was nice and clean too, we loved the water going through the rocks to the pool. The place by itself is very secure and I can assure you that we will return. I made a video and provide your card to my brother because he's searching for a place like Villas Verdes. Hope to see you guys soon and thank you for attention and the kindness of your employees.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jul 2017
Thank you very much for taking time off to review us. We hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing