“Hermosa Heights - Christmas in Costa Rica”
other travellers have booked this property
The pool & sunset.
Patio view. View  outside villa.
Check Availability
Purple room
A happy couple.
Master bedroom.
Kid's room
Villa's  view in the early  morning.
The kitchen view.
Living room & patio view.
Outside patio view.
Hallway
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Master bedroom.
master bedroom view
Part of laungry room
Part  of the laungry room
A beautiful  view of Hermosa beach.
A large lguana on the beach.
View behind of the house in early morning before sunrise.
Inside of the villa.
Marvelous sunset of our beach Hermosa.
A large tropical iguana on the beach.
Hermosa beach just in munites walk. Rainbow
Feeding butterflies.
Live music & a fancy sunset on Hermosa beach.
Hermosa beach sunset
A pink sunset.
Romantic sunset on the beach.
Sunset at Hermosa beach.
Mini -golf down below community.
A  baby iguana on the patio.
A fancy view from the patio.
Map of Playa Hermosa.
Map of Playa Del Coco.
On the beach.
View the community down below.
Hermosa beach in the evening.
View on a public pool with two slides  down below  the community.
Lovely creatures
One from different sunsets on 'Hermosa beach'
Rainbow  & Hermosa beach.
Hermosa beach in day time.
The villa with reflection the ocean views on glass the  main door.
Airplane view of Playa Hermosa.
Alive music on Hermosa beach.
Silent evening on Hermosa beach
A large , amazing public pool with two slides & bar down below  the community.
Romantic evening on Hermosa beach with glass of wine.
Scuba diving in Guanacaste.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
J B
Vancouver, Canada
“Hermosa Heights - Christmas in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Wonderful unit. Very private for a condominium complex.
Thankful we switched from Coco beach to Hermosa Heights.
The management is very friendly.
The theatre is awesome; better than most theatres in most cities.
The infinity pool in our unit was too cold but we fixed that by having the property manager turn the pump on during the hottest part of the day using the sun to heat it up a bit.
The main pool was an absolute blast and was pretty much all ours whenever we used it. The little water slides are wicked fast!
The mini-golf was fun but is in dire need of maintenance.
The security staff were very friendly.
Loads of linens, towels, beach towels, laundry soap and utensils but you do need to bring your own condiments.
We bought and left an HDMI cable so you can watch Netflix if you have your own player (as I do).
The grocery store down the road is cheaper than the larger one in Coco Beach and well stocked.
Parking is $2 everywhere but you don't need to worry about your contents as there is always a person watching over it - well worth the $2.
Playa Hermosa is a laid back beach with many options for restaurants.
Playa del Cocos is more like Playa del Carmen (but much smaller) in Mexico. Much more activitiy there.
Monkey trail is a great road in the dry season. If you rented a car don't worry about taking it on that road. Take the 'Upper' road as opposed to the 'River road' when you are provided that option unless you have a 4X4 or a strong sense of adventure.
Bernal at Tico tours (along with Marco and Juan Carlos) are super fun. I highly recommend them!!!
We took a trip to Rio Celeste. I'm from Canada and have driven MANY back roads. You really need to be courageous to take a non 4X4 up to Rio Celeste from the main road. We stopped at the Info Centre in Bijagua and they connected us to Jorge Luis Soto of Rio Celeste Backpackers. He not only drove us up to the park but also walked with us and showed us things we would NEVER have seen. (My wife and I are both avid campers so I do not state this lightly. All this for $80! A real bargain! Red eyed frogs, sloths, howlers, 2 types of touans, etc. All in less than 3 hours!)
We're coming back for sure!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The infiinty pool. Awesome view!
Liked least: The infinity pool. Too cold. We would love to have watched the stars at night from the pool.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
9 Jan 2015
My dear guests, I am reading your good review and in your attitude to things I really recognizing myself! :) I could not buy a house a long time.., we were In the three countries in Latin America choosing the best place and the best house. And finally we arrived to Costa Rica and be seeing a lot of areas of CR and plenty houses! 9 months I could not choose the right house which I really would like. People already tired from my many questions! :) Finally I was impressed by area in Playa Hermosa and by villa. People said to me that I am a very picky person in everything, I am just smiled and have told , that I can do nothing with this. Thank you for your wonderful review. We are in many looks on things the same.:)) Next time when you will arrive in CR don't pay to an illegally working in yellow vests and demanding $2 for watching your car. They just usual small deceivers. But of course , if you have desire to make a help to poor people this is a wonderful decision. But those guys will not watch your car as they promise, only , if they a legal security guards. Again thanks!!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing