“Bike rental in Potrero ”

Flamingo Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Flamingo Adventures Playa Flamingo, Guanacaste, Tours and Rentals. Specializing in ATV Tours in the mountains around Guanacaste, Costa Rica. When looking for the cheapest flamingo tours costa rica has to offer why not try the best Jet-Ski Costa Rica has available. Parked on the beach in front of the Westin Conchal, or following the Costa Rica coastline from the Flamingo Marina Resort, Guanacaste. We also visit the volcanoes for all day tours, have some of the best day trips Nicaragua has to offer and have transportation available from Tamarindo Beach, Coco Beach, Potrero Beach, Brasilito and many more locations. We are happy to offer you excellent customer service and can also recommend other tours Flamingo Adventures has to offer as your best source for the best flamingo tours costa rica has.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was recommended this bike rental by one of the diving guys at the Sailing Club nearby and they were very accommodating to my needs. I didn’t know that you had to bring ID and credit card for deposit, but the guy who owns it was really nice and took my ID info, some of the cash I had left, and let me rent the bike. The next day I had a really fun ride around the area beaches - my only warning is not to take their beach bikes on dirt roads as their wheels aren’t thick enough and I was afraid I would get a flat tire, but it was ok/slightly deflated in the end. Also check the baskets as they have are pretty old and the screws came off, but then I was able to put my stuff on the back rack, so all turned out well in the end and I had a nice little adventure!

All reviews
"great ride"
in 7 reviews
"dirt road"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used flamingo Adventures to book two tour.s. The first one was Palo Verde. We saw monkeys, birds and crocodiles.

The second tour was the visit of Arenal National Park. This one was our favourite tour and I highly recommend it. The jungle tour, zip lines, beautiful waterfall and hot springs all were amazing.

That being said the experience would not had been the same without our guide Andres. He really knows a lot about animals, vegetation and the history of Costa Rica. Ask for him when you book your next tour. Pura Vida.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great combination of activities (horseback riding, tubing in rapids, zip lining and a mud bath to finish off the day). Our tour guide, Andréas, was very knowlegeable and very funny at the same time. He kept us entertained and was very accommodating.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow!! This was a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Alejandro made the trip for us. He was knowledgeable and fun. He kept our needs in mind, always checking to see if there was something more we would like to see or do and pointing out sights we would have missed. He patiently helped us practice our Spanish too! Muchas gracias!!