Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Expedia.comUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
All reviews patio restaurant market attached the staff was super friendly a great place to stay main street double bed coco
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

This hotel has great location, very affordable, friendly staff especially the owner Savannah and John. Awesome food at there restaurant and a great pool. I would suggest this location to everyone. We have been here quite a few times.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
AnisleyRB, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Reviewed 30 April 2019

This is my second time staying at the Hotel Coco Palms and I have to say it was as great as the first time. My stay there started with a warm welcome back from the staff. I was lucky enough to get there before 4 pm thus letting me enjoy a meal from my favorite chef. The man is amazing. Over the course of my 10 day stay there I ate lunch every day at Coco Palms. And each meal was better than the last. Be it blackened Tuna to Chicken Cordon Bleu (which was the best I have ever eaten) to Salmon and Steak. I put my faith in his choices as to what to serve me. The rooms are quite big and comfortable. The pool is amazing and the staff walks the perfect line of being there if/when you need them but also letting you enjoy your vacation without interruption. The market that is attached to the hotel is a godsend and has pretty much anything you need. The hotel is half a block from the beach and a block away from the main street. I love this place and hope to return soon.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 15 January 2019

I stayed here for nine nights , the longer I stayed the more impressed I was with this place . For the price range it has no compilation in coco . Sure there are high end places but blocks away from the beach , this place is only half a block away . Then there are places on the beach but for four or five times as much and four or five blocks away from the Main Street . This place is half a block away from all the restaurants , shopping and bars .
If you are smart you will book one of the big rooms away from the street it has a full living room and a separate bedroom . The place is clean and spacious, plenty of hot water and a Great shower . Our room came with a fully stocked kitchen . There is a little market attached to this place and the prices are the same at the two local super markets . They had everything we needed and then some .
The owners are on the property most of the time and the rest of the staff is great . We tried a few other places for breakfast but this place had a great breakfast for us . The fruit plates were always filled with great perfectly ripe fruit . We had everything else from rice and beans ( local favorite) to eggs and pancakes. They have laundry service here , they have it done within the day . The pool / patio / outdoor dinning area in very beautiful and plenty of covering In case of rain or too much sun . The pool was very clean . The a/c was great , at times room was too cold and had to turn it down .
Again we can not say enough about this place , I read many of the reviews before we booked here and many of the complaints were people thinking this is a five star place , do yourself a favor and realize how much you are paying and judge this place based on that .

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Hotel Coco Palms has nice comfortable rooms
At a reasonable price and is right in the center of the action in coco. Literally steps from the beach and a short easy flat walk into town for restaurants, bars and night life.

There is a nice pool and plenty of shade or sun to relax poolside and eat or drink. ( full bar)

The hotel only serves breakfast and lunch from 6am until 3Pm but Elmer the chef there is fabulous.

Breakfast Choices: Eggs, Omlets, Poached Eggs with or without Holindase sauce, waffles, Pancakes,
Ham, Bacon, ...

Lunch Choices: Red Chili Chicken Curry (highly recommended, YUM I can not get enough)
Wings, Green Chili Mahi Mahi, Flat Breads, Sushi Rolls, ...

Many more choices in walking Distance.

They have a huge library of used books and novels and encourage book exchange so selection is always growing and changing.

There is also a market/ liquor store on the grounds so snacks and drinks are always available even when the kitchen is closed.

We always feel safe and welcome when we go here.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AnisleyRB, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Reviewed 12 December 2018

We enjoyed swimming waiting for our breakfast. It was a great place cant wait to go back. I liked how close the hotel was to town we did not need a car and when we got tired we could just walk back. We went snoorkling in the bay and loved walking around

Date of stay: January 2018