Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$97.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Google
Ways to Experience Ecocentro Danaus
from $97.96
from $82.31
from $47.62
from $74.83
1,013 results
All reviews night tour la fortuna nature preserve night walk butterflies frogs guide gabriel kinkajou scope rain
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

This little park really need a guide and it worth it !
We had Elias as guide and he was amazing !
We have seen all the celebrities from Costa Rica : sloths with baby, caïmans, frogs, toucans and so many others birds !
He helped us to take great pics of these animals even with an iPhone!
The park without guide is really not the same ...
Think to make a reservation of you want a guide !

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We saw more animals here and up close. Saw two sloths, one with a baby. Also got up close with male and female"jesus" lizards. Saw a caiman in the lagoon and lots of colorful butterflies in the butterfly enclosure. Lots of plants clearly marked. Lots of nesting birds.

1  Thank Mauve B
Reviewed 16 April 2016

This was FANTASTIC. It was very affordable. I didnt get a guide, but the guy at the front desk helped me find toucans and sloths and green frogs anyways. I also saw poisonous dart frogs, agouti, tons and tons of bird species, lots of different lizards and camans. They have beautiful butterfly gardens where you want in and you are surrounded by butterflies. I saw more wildlife here than in Manuel Antonio National Park or either of the cloud forests. I stayed for hours. I would highly recommend it. Bring your camera!

This place is incredible, because all the animals (expect for the butterflies in the butterfly gardens - but it is a huge space) are free to come and go. The species diversity is incredible.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I wish I had more time to buy painted objects from Maleku tribesman. It was one of those moments, you wish you could have stopped the tour to learn more and pay more cash for amazing folk art. Yeah, the tour was nice, but the Maleku part was most impressive to me.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank KyotoJane
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We went as a family for a night tour and had a great experience. Our guide was Paz and it was evident that he was very knowledgeable and passionate about what he was teaching us. we really enjoyed the tour and would definitely visit again.