“Simply AH-MAZING!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kimberly...
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Simply AH-MAZING!”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My expectations were met and then some. Excellent view with immaculate accommodations. Just perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The accommodations and the view was breathtaking
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stephanie...
“I'm in love!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My husband and I decided to treat ourselves to a vacation to a place we had never been. We don't like to rough it so when I saw this beautiful home, I knew it would be perfect. Boy was that an understatement! Pictures can always be deceiving, but in this case, the pictures can't begin to describe the splendor of this home. From the moment we stepped into the home our dream vacation began. From the modern kitchen to the gracious bathrooms and comfortable living quarters, this house has it all. Every single morning my husband and I sat outside on the huge covered patio enjoying the best part of our tranquil vacation, the VIEW! It was so peaceful to watch the sun come up and have uninterrupted conversation with my spouse. In the evening we did the same thing, only with a glass of wine,great conversation and being mesmerized by the city lights of San Jose. I was so sad the last night of our stay.I turned to my husband and I said, "I'm in love". He replied looking so sweetly at me," I am too".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern amenities and the incredible views.
Liked least: nothing at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Romania
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
18 Nov 2013
Thank you so much Andreia. You were a pleasure and hope that
you find work that you are looking for here in Costa Rica.
Joe Beatty
west orange
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
NYC
Reviewed 25 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
25 Aug 2013
Sheila,
We thank you for your sweet comments and glad that we made your trip special. Hope you can retire soon from the city grind and purchase the
estate. We will rent from you. We love our guest home and would love to down size and live in it ourselves. So you know why it is so hommmmmeeeee.
Hope to see you back soon.
Joe
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing