“Great 👍 place to stop off I 20”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #216 of 306 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great mushroom swissburger. Can’t believe I’ve been missing out for a long long time. Clean premises and bathrooms, lots of parking too.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We stopped for breakfast on our trip to Texas. They weren't running any biscuit special like they are famous for where we live in Tennessee. I ordered the sausage biscuit and jelly. My wife ordered an egg biscuit. The service was poor, the regular drink size had been downsized to about a coffee cup size. My wife ordered coffee and is wasn't very good. We were disappoint to say the least.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Routine fast food Hardee's but the food quality, speed, and service was excellent. The biscuits were large, fluffy, hot, and great tasting! The chicken, country ham, and steak were just as good. Add to that good hot coffee and an excellent breakfast to go. Service was polite and prompt and order was correct.....an exception with a lot of fast food places these days!