“Graduation celebration”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The margaritas are made fresh, the ones I order anyway. Choose what your order for authentic Mexican, like the carnitas and beef steak. Decor adds to ambiance. Tasty salsa.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Nice atmosphere and good service and drinks, but average Mexican food. Just not as authentic in quality and flavor as I'm used to in California so the standard fare of cheese enchiladas that I ordered were a bit of a miss for me. Good chips and salsa though!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The restaurant is gorgeous to view on the inside. Lots of cultural decor noted everywhere! The service left alot to be desired. We actually had to flag down someone to help us a few times. The manager did assist our table with the delivery of drinks and food, but then the food delivered was not what my daughter ordered at all. It was the opposite of what she ordered actually. I think this was a bad service day, but not a bad restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The food is my opinion is pricy for being pretty average. They also give you huge portions. The atmosphere is cool with lit tables and a big metal tree with lights on it coming out of the center of one table. I prefer cheaper, more authentic places to eat Mexican food in Tuscaloosa. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I had a late lunch with my wife and daughter. The food was good and the portions were huge. We had attentive service and the order came quickly. I ordered a house Margarita and it was AWFUL! I think the bartender used either a wrong or bad mix. It was the most sour margarita I've ever had. I kindly let our server know and he let me know the policy was "we do not accept returned alcoholic drinks and you will be charged in full for it". That is a horrible policy. Someone made a bad drink and you are going to charge the customer for it? I asked if they could remake the drink and was told no. I won't be back unless they are serious about policy changes that are pro-customer.