Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE

Very interesting place to visit..You name it they have it....Help is very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
chrisandlee2017
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
GOODWILL ON STERIODS

Just had to visit this place. Have read about it for several years and couldn't imagine what we... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
jackiesC2039AO
Memphis, Tennessee

1,683 results
All reviews sporting goods treasure hunt name brand shopping experience chicken salad excellent customer service great place to shop road trip michael kors an adventure bucket list great shopping fine jewelry bargains electronic deals clothing
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I want to give Barbara Jones and Mrs. Jean a wonderful review! They make my shopping experience in the jewelry department fantastic. Those are 2 great employees and the owners - well - you should cherish people like that!!

Date of experience: April 2018
UnclaimedBaggageCtr, Public Relations Manager at Unclaimed Baggage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thanks so much for the kind words and great review! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

There is no telling what you will find at the Unclaimed Baggage Center. Their sources undoubtedly extend well beyond what people lose on the airlines. This is a very roomy and attractive shopping place with plenty of parking. There is also a coffee and snack bar inside with plenty of seating. It's fun too look around this place and maybe snag a bargain. This place is famous from national tv exposure and is heavily shopped. So, don't expect garage sale prices.

Date of experience: April 2018
UnclaimedBaggageCtr, Public Relations Manager at Unclaimed Baggage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

You never know what you'll find! That's what makes our store so special. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a great review!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Barbara Jones helped me at the jewelry counter showing me some interesting pieces and helped direct me to the area where I found the Fitbit I purchased. She was very nice, professional and helpful.

Date of experience: April 2018

Awesome! Glad that Barbara was able to assist you. Enjoy your fitbit!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Found some great merch at discount price. Their employee Landon helped me with it. He was very knowledgable, helpful, and polite. Staff was very friendly

Date of experience: April 2018

That's awesome, thanks for sharing that with us and giving Landon a shoutout! Glad to hear he was able to help you. Thanks so much for the great review!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stopped by recently on a trip from Atlanta to Huntsville, and was primarily looking for a special piece of jewelry at a great price. I want to thank Lisa M. for her excellent customer service in helping me pick out some Tiffany jewelry pieces. I was very pleased with the items I found and the prices. Lisa was helpful and patient as I tried to decide which one to purchase. I will be back next time I am in the area.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks for driving all the to see us! Glad to hear that Lisa was able to help you out. She goes above and beyond to offer a customer an experience they'll remember on the drive home. Thanks for the great review!