Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bob H

Good location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 May 2024via mobile
Hotel is in a perfect location within Pacific beach. We stayed in a commodore beach front villa. The room had everything we needed but felt a little tired and needed a little upgrade. Food in the resort was ok. After much complaining by me halfway through our stay they bought a new toaster for breakfast but it shouldn’t have taken a customer complaining before the broken one was changed.
Date of stay: May 2024
    $161
    • StayForLong
    26.7 km from Uprising Beach Resort
    View more hotels in Pacific Harbour
    All reviews outdoor shower beachfront bure beqa island nice beach palm trees nadi airport accommodation suva fiji resort village diving arts paradise dancing supermarket rain
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 14 March 2024

The best experience for family gatherings or birthday party's. It was just amazing and the staff made our our stay more awesome. Everyone really enjoyed the experience. It's my pleasure to have gone to Uprising Beach Resort and will definitely be there Next year.

Date of stay: November 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 12 November 2023

Stayed here for a week with a group of friends for a diving holiday, and probably because it’s off season and the resort was not full we obtained a free and very welcome upgrade to the oceanfront villa’s (many thanks ). They are extremely comfortable and can easily accommodate 3/4 people with large bathroom with a tub/ shower and also an outdoor shower, mini kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and a small refrigerator. Had plenty of hot water and housekeeping was regular and precise.
    The restaurant serves food only during certain hours, I’m vegan but never went hungry because there was always something adequate on the menu, the included breakfast was abundant and a great start to our day of diving. I particularly loved the mongooses that ran around the garden, they were great fun to watch and also the array of birds and lush vegetation, Uprising Resort will definitely come to mind whenever I think of paradise.

Date of stay: November 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 5 November 2023 via mobile

The garden villa was ok for a weekend stay. It had an outdoor shower nestled amongst beautiful palm trees. Environment perfect for relaxing and recharging. Long stretch of beach for a long walk. Beautiful sunset.

Friday night fire dancing was amazing. Food and beverage staff were friendly and accommodating.

Pool table in the restaurant/bar needs fixing.

Room tip: The evenings end early so plan ahead and explore outside options if you are a night owl.
    Date of stay: October 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    1  Thank Carol Q
    Reviewed 29 July 2023 via mobile

Stayed a few nights at Uprising while in the area for a shark dive. Our cabin was very spacious, with separate living and kitchen areas, a large master bath with tub, porch, and outdoor shower. Pool and beachfront was very comfortable, just be forewarned that if a cruise is coming to port, this area will be crowded and space is not saved for resort guests. The onsite restaurant was fine but hours end early, so if you are a night owl you should plan accordingly. It was easy to arrange transport and get local information from the front desk staff.

Date of stay: September 2022
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank inxsary
    Reviewed 19 July 2023 via mobile

This was my first time visiting Fiji and I’m so glad I picked Uprising as my introduction to the country, its beautiful surroundings and exceptionally warm and welcoming staff. I traveled solo and felt safe at the resort the entire time. The resort itself is located in a great section of the beach.

I arrived very early and the staff were able to check me in earlier, which I really appreciated.

The staff are really what make Uprising special. Special shout out to all of the staff for making my stay as enjoyable as possible. Special thanks to Lo, Bill, Tamani, Mary, Millie, Andy, Emma, Elia, Manu, Mike and Josh!

I stayed in the beachfront bure (villa) and enjoyed the space and privacy. However, the villas do need some renovation, especially with the bath tubs. I was looking forward to taking a bath during my stay, but the tub flooring needs to be redone. The outdoor showers were a great plus too.

The food was ok, but I was expecting more seafood options.

I do appreciate the activities like luvo night, fire dancing and bonfire they had and would encourage them to do more throughout the week in addition to adding standup paddle boarding, if possible.

Vinaka vaka levu! Sota tale! 🌺🇫🇯