“Down Home Cajun in Silver Hill”
Review of Frenchie's Cajun Cafe - CLOSED

Frenchie's Cajun Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: We've brought Cajun Cuisine to Baldwin County so that you can enjoy the bayou flavors in your own backyard! Classic dishes like Cajun Gumbo, Red Beans & Rice, and Shrimp & Grits will satiate your appetite for New Orleans. With a plate of Cajun favorites, along with the ambiance of gators and zydeco music, you'll believe you've been transported from Ohio Street to Bourbon Street.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I ate lunch in Frenchie's during mid-week. The owner came by the table to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.The atmosphere was warm and small town friendly. I enjoyed the meal and will return. Frenchie's has a good lunch crowd, but service was good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

They are a newer restaurant so they have some work to do. I usually do not complain but my fries were served to me cold. I mean COLD not a hint of warmth. The shrimp was okay but nothing to write home about. They did replace my fries. We found it to be overpriced for what we got. When you leave the restaurant unfulfilled I guess that is always too expensive though.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Brown Salt soup that was sold as Gumbo- one tiny brine size shrimp and a sliver of some unknown sausage. Shrimp Platter at a high price ; 50-60 count shrimp are sold in baskets to tourists, not to local customers expecting a chef to wow them, uncooked french fries, tasteless cole slaw. Please close now and save the community the embarrassment of claiming you as a chef.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, friendly service. Food takes you back to NOLA! You not find better cuisine with a New Orleans flare or taste then here! Lovely service and gracious owners!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The friendliest family owned restaurant around! The best in homecooked New Orleans cuisine. You will love anything you order!