“Awe yeah!!! Nuff said ”

Magnolia Blossoms Cafe
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Robertsdale
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Working in area and group of us had lunch here, oh man oh man the food was great! I plan to put this place on my goto when I'm in the area every time. Fried chicken was crisp and seasoned perfectly, cabbage was tender, turnip greens and jalapeño cornbread was perfect combo. Making me hungry as I type this.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Magnolia Blossom Cafe serves good southern style meals and does a good job with service and has a good menu. They have been in business for quite a while and know their market and the local tastes. Clean and well run! But remember: this is southern food so it can be a bit heavy and filling. Go and enjoy and you will feel full after a meal here!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My stepson and I made a random breakfast stop here to try some place new.
Upon walking in we were both hesitant on whether or not we would stay. It felt like walking into an old, backwoods diner and reeked of old cigarettes. There was nobody in front to greet us either. As were about to leave a woman came from the kitchen and told us to sit anywhere. A sign would have been nice. My stepson chose to stay and give the food a try.
The decor is minimal, the staff friendly and it was quickly clear this was a place the locals go.
There are not a lot of breakfast menu items, but what they did have was somewhat fair priced ($4.99 for two slices on french toast cut into 4 triangles with no sides included is a bit much). I ordered the french toast with a side of bacon and one egg. My bacon was cooked crisp like I asked and was not greasy, seemed oven cooked, no complaints. My egg was cooked just right as well. My french toast on the other hand was disappointing. Soggy, flavorless, covered in powdered sugar. I ate the crusts since it was the only part not mush. My water was tap and really not good tasting.
My stepson ordered the skillet breakfast. It was good and his only complaint was that some of the potatoes were not cooked all the way and were brown from being cut in advance and left out.
We stood up front waiting to pay for about 5 minutes as staff walked right by us. Finally I sent my stepson to put cash on the table and we left.
I wouldn't say this place is bad, but it was not our style atmosphere or preference in food quality/flavor. I really would not recommend this place for breakfast. There are better places around.

On a side note, we will not to come here for the buffet either. It was before 8 am and a lot of salad bar and other items were already sitting out uncovered. Grant it they were on ice, I still don't prefer to have anything I am eating sitting uncovered and out that long.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Wonderful buffet with so many choices. The desserts are a wonderful finish for my meal, if you can save room for it.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Down home cooking. They do feature a Fried Green Tomato Sandwich that looks interesting. Price is really, really reasonable. Good place to have breakfast & there lunch/dinner menu looks appealing.