“Rude...actually beyond rude”

Brick & Spoon Orange Beach
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, Brunch, and Lunch Restaurant in Downtown Tuscaloosa. Made from scratch Menu Items with a Cajun Flair. Don't forget about the Mimosas and the Build Your Own Bloody Mary.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Rude...actually beyond rude staff! From beginning to end. There was zero need for it. The choices are limited for brunch in Orange Beach, so I guess they feel like they can get away with it.
They ALL need to take customer service training. Or just learn basic manners.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank angelaholtz1972
Write a reviewReviews (884)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Very average which was quite surprising given the reviews from Southern Living etc. French Toast was dry as if chef forgot to batter the bread. Biscuits were ordinary and I had to request honey butter because there was no flavor of that even though it’s mentioned on the menu. Bacon was excellent. Cheesy grits were OK but barely warm when the food arrived. Service was pretty good but you could see wait staff with masks off eating, drinking and on their phones in the back and the manager/owner was right there with them. I just expected better. Food wasn’t awful - more like what I would get at IHOP.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Brick and spoon has great food. Their wait staff is outstanding! They are open for breakfast and lunch and they do it very well. I don't drink alcohol but I saw many people enjoying mimosas. They have a special order form for bloody Mary s. We returned there many times during our vacation
All of the staff wore masks.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

I ate brunch at the bar with a friend. We each had a Bloody Mary, which was awesome, and I had a peppered rim. I also had the ham & cheese omelette, which was great. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank COB_NOLE
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

I could not go here every week due to the price. The meal was very good just pricey. I would highly recommend you try this place.

Date of visit: November 2020