“Still a Winner for Brunch!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Another Broken Egg is a restaurant chain. One of the newer restayrants has just opened im Mountan Brook, Alabama
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I recently enjoyed brunch with two of my sisters at this restaurant. It was my second time in close to three years visiting it. In summary, this place is still one of my most favorite brunch spots in the Birmingham area. Our meals of Shrimp and Grits, Cheese Stuffed Omelette, and Crab Cakes & Fried Green Tomatoes with coffee and mimosas were all outstanding. The experience was enhanced from the start by using the "Nowait" App to avoid a long wait in line once at the restaurant. (The restaurant doesn't accept reservations.) Also, if you love Bloody Mary drinks, mimosas, and/or cocktails with brunch, this is the place to be! I highly recommend this restaurant, and hope to make it back next visit to town.

Date of visit: August 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thanks so much for coming in and taking the time to write this great review, Mary. We are extremely pleased you highly recommend Another Broken Egg Cafe for a wonderful brunch experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The restaurant was very crowded on this Friday morning, but we were seated right away ad the waiter greeted us promptly. I glanced at the menu and quickly chose the Pecan Praline & Candied Bacon French Toast - thick-sliced French toast topped with pecan pralines, candied bacon and caramel sauce. This came with two eggs any style and baked bacon or house-made sausage patties (I picked the bacon). This was a lot of food with 3 slices of bread cut in half. I took home 2 slices of the French toast and 1 slice of bacon which my husband finished off the next morning.

Date of visit: August 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Great choice, Jenny! Thanks for trying Another Broken Egg Cafe. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

My waitress was wonderful, the atmosphere was lovely, and the food delicious! I have been recommending it to friends! My son loved his hamburger and my daughter said the waffle was the best she'd ever had. And the chocolate milk was in a fancy glass that wa fun!

Date of visit: August 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We're thrilled you were pleased with our food and the service on your recent visit to Another Broken Egg Cafe, Joy. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and recommend us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Located in the quaint Mountain Brook village. Decor inside very pleasant. Nice outdoor seating. Great coffee. Get here early.

Date of visit: July 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your recent visit, Phillip. We're happy to hear we were able to provide an enjoyable dining experience. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Everything was amazing!!! Picturesque food. Definitely will be back as this was our first time visiting.

Date of visit: July 2018
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted your first Another Broken Egg Cafe experience was excellent and that the food made such a great impression. We can't wait to see you again soon!