All reviews teh tarik zest restaurant executive deluxe room jonker street club floor buffet lunch sofa bed pleasant stay rain shower car park swimming pool shopping mall walking distance little india malacca river breakfast spread nice room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed with friend in room 1611 on 9-11 Nov. Check in was done in a few minutes with friendly smiles. Room were big, clean and views of melaka Town. Breakfast starts at 6am with wide choices to suit different taste. Hotel is situated in the older part of town which suits us with proximity to local eatries and restaurants. Staffs were friendly and helpful when approached for help. We enjoyed our short stay and agreed that we will stay here if we return again. Thanks to the staffs for a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I held our wedding luncheon at Ramada Plaza. The ballroom is very grand with 3 huge LED screens and good PA System. The atmosphere is very lively and highly recommended for wedding events. The management staffs are very helpful and supportive througout our banquet.

The bridal suite is spacious and beautiful. We enjoy the stay at Ramada Plaza.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 2D1N, I am happy and satisfied with the service. Nice place, nice room, no complaint at all, kudos to the management for having a vibrant and hardworking staff as well. Looking forward to come again….
- Bellman: Given a warm welcome upon arrival. As I am carrying my baby out from the car, the Staff was so efficient to help my husband to unload the bags/luggage/baby stroller.
- Counter Check In: Abit slow upon check in cos they mentioned that there’s small problem of my booking. However they managed to figure out & settle within a short period. Deposit upon check in: RM$102 (cash).
- Carpark: Not free parking. RM5 (per day stay)
- Room (Junior Suite): Spacious room that can accommodate to 4pax. Has good view & the toilet was very clean. No bathtub, still good. I like the room very much.
- Breakfast(Halal): Bought additional breakfast voucher (RM35 per pax). Simple & nice food served. A staff was very efficient helps me to find carry the baby chair to my table when I need it. During breakfast, Mr Hishamudin, a good & friendly staff walked around table with his tray offer Teh Tarik (hot milk tea). Must try and it’s quite nice. The only feedback is must lookout for the food or drinks that is running low. Saw a guess trying to explain to the lady staff at the counter that the coffee is empty but she has communication problem bcos she does not speak English. Since I need 1 too, I went to the counter staff and told her that coffee need to be refill. Other than that, ALL GOOD.
- Location: Not so near to attraction places especially with small child. If you’re not driving, there’s shuttle bus service but need to check on the timing/place to go & book in advance.
- Swimming pool: NO comment cos not been there.

Room tip: Level 15. Room 1518 . Good view. Just nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meet this gentleman during lunch time, Mr Hishamudin, a good, sincere fella really knows what's he is doing. Should have some of his signature freshly brewed hot Black Coffee topped with Oreo cookie Ice- cream and Sea-Salt Teh Tarik ( kaw)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

About the meal of the soup was very salty and oily, of course we do not like to eat very salty, so that hopefully you guys can cook less salty on next time.

Hishamudin was a good service, good menace and smile.

Trip type: Travelled with family