“Comfortable Homestay”
other traveller has booked this property
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2
House decoration
Complimentary
House decoration
Hot & Cold water Dispenser
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alex S
“Comfortable Homestay”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The house is very clean and comfortable. It is also very near to the town that you don't even have to drive. Overall it's a good stay.

Patz82
“Great host with nice Santorini Concept ”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

First of all, I wanna say a big thank you to Cami. From the start before my booking of home stay with her, she has been very accommodating to my request and answer my every inquiry I post. My family members really love the place. Especially my Wife. When she step in, her first reaction is wow, what a nice interior look, the concept of Santorini feel is there. The cleanliness is in tip top condition , which I let my baby girl crawl all over the place. All I can say the feel and the cleanliness is top notch.
Once again, thank you Cami and I wish you and family well. Cheers.

Management Response
15 Dec 2017
We’re so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we appreciate your positive feedback about our guest house. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Best Regards,
Cami
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing