“Wonderful stay”
mini golf course
evening view
evening view
Night view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

svleong
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This is my second time staying at Gingers Homestay.We had a wonderful experience the first time and thought we'd try it again.
This place has once again exceeded our expectations.Mitchell and Jac were as usual such lovely host and the coziness and cleanliness of their home made our stay so comfortable.
Really looking forward to our next stay in Melaka.

Thank you once again.

kamisdra2...
Singapore, Singapore
“Great place for family to stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

My whole family feels staying like home . The place is clean and well decorate. The living hall and the rooms very spacious . The childrens will definitely love it because the home full of soft toys . Nearest to Jonker walk by driving , pulau besar and convienent to move around as I had the best Asam Fish Kampung and charcoal chicken grilled about 5min driving . Mr James is a very humble owner who given us tips where to have the best food and to travel around Melacca . He respond to us immediately whenever we need help . Thank you so much Mr James . I highly recommend to family to stay in Ginger Homestay Condominium which highly security and safe to stay with quiet environment.

wendybsta...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“There Is No Place Live Home”
Reviewed 7 July 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Me and my friends needed a break from work, I was so overworked and just needed to get away from the buzzing KL city life. Was the first after so long i had such good sleep and rest, enjoyed my time so much and it felt like home. The host was excellent, helpful and friendly who would go all the way to bring us around town. Now I am already planning to retire in Melaka! Thank you James and Jacqueline, you made our stay a very memorable and wonderful one. You have such a lovely and cozy home and it is amazing how clean your home is. I look forward to come back for a visit soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Zuruds
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Short Melaka Getaway”
Reviewed 19 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Having a huge family means having to be spend quite a lot of money on accomodation. Thank goodness for homestays like Mitchell's. It is very spacious and comfortable. It's about 2km from all the historical sights and food is easily accessible as there are many stalls and restaurants in that area.
For Muslim travellers, Mitchell and Jacqueline have provided prayer mats, qiblat direction and separate cooking utensils.
For families with children, there are plenty soft toys, throw cushions, bean bags that your kids will love.
For families with teenagers..this place has excellent wi fi. Basically it's a treasure!
I highly recommend this place to big groups as it is spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners are ultra helpful and friendly. My children have requested to revisit very soon. Hopefully, that will materialize

vinothrah...
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Perfect place for a Getaway with Family”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I would like to thank Mr James for his excellent service & guide throughout our stay in the condo. The condo was super clean & very spacious for 8 of us (6 Adults & 2 Kids).The decoration & the design of every single corner of the condo are so cozy and comfort. Location of the condo very near to most of the attractive places in Malacca. We were so impressed by the welcome during check in & that make all of us feel home. If you are travelling with family member between 5 - 8, Ginger Home stay would be the best place to stay. Worth for money. Honestly, i'm a hotelier but i do not have a single negative feedback during my stay. Once again, thank you so much.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing