“Absolute solitude!”
other travellers have booked this property
350 sqft outdoor screened in porch with fireplace and fire box blower for colder nights
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Katu36561
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Absolute solitude!”
Reviewed 31 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 4-night stay at this wonderful cottage. Everything was perfect and there were three bathrooms! If I happened to forget anything, it was in the cottage. This was more than we ever hoped for and we will return. I am trying to plan a ladies trip- can’t wait to share this with others. Thanks, Greg, for having such a welcoming and convenient cottage. We were very rested and happy after our stay. My husband thanked me several times for making such a good choice for his birthday weekend.

Management Response
26 Feb 2018
Kathy and her husband were outstanding guests and an absolute pleasure to host. It is especially nice when one of your guests is a vacation rental owner themselves such as Kathy. Thanks Kathy for being such an outstanding guest and please know you are welcome back at any point your travels bring you back to Mentone.

Owner - Greg Sippel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing