“Good eats, great back porch!”

AM Booth's Lumberyard
Ranked #109 of 640 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My hb had a gobbler ( turkey snadwich) and beer. I had a steak salad which was excellent! We brought our dogs, sat in back porch area. Waitress brought a water dish for the dogs! Service was good, relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Hubs and I went out for a last minute Christmas gift and decided to stop for brunch. We enjoyed the festive atmosphere and enjoyed a delicious Bloody Mary that was seasoned perfectly. Hubs had the pork belly Benedict and it was quite good. I had the crab cake Benedict and it was very good. The poached eggs came out perfectly and the crab cake was good. It was a perfect respite before Christmas chaos began. I think we may have a new tradition.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Took my son to lunch here and we really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and the service.
My son had the Shark served wfries. He was blown away by how good it tasted.
I had the Crab Cake ALT which is a crab cake patty with avocado,bacon, lettuce, tomato and a remoulade sauce on brioche bun. I enjoyed the flavors and it was delicious. I also had fries. We will go back to try some interesting dishes.

Bethany A, Public Relations Manager at AM Booth's Lumberyard, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great experience! We can't wait to have you back!
Best,
Beth

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I really like the building, very cool setting. However, I was not overly impressed with the food. I had the crabcake sandwich and it was very bland. A person in my party had to send her burger back because it was way undercooked. When she got it back (after everyone had already finished our meals) it didn't look like they had done anything to it - it was still as bloody/pink as before. Staff was friendly and helpful though.

Tanya,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have an amazing experience with us! I appreciate your feedback and I will be speaking with our kitchen manager to ensure consistency and correct temperature cooking in the future! I hope you'll come back and give us a second chance.

Best,
Beth

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We really enjoyed our first Sunday Brunch visit to AM Booths Lumberyard recently. We tried the SOS on a biscuit and it was fantastic. We also had an omelet with the house potato's which was perfect. The service and food quality was excellent! I am looking forward to trying out dinner menu.