“Sushi fun”

I love Sushi
Ranked #82 of 664 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We are constantly comparing Huntsville’s sushi and this place ranks highly. Probably the best and by far the larger sushi salad. The ginger salad was great as well. Love the rolls - the crunchy shrimp was the best but we also tried the love roll and some of the standards. Service was good as well.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Service is top notch, food is delish! There are times it is busy than others. Parking sometimes an issue as location is congested area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My boyfriend and I recently went to I Love Sushi, and it was my favorite sushi of all time! It was excellent. Everything was so fresh and crisp. Whenever we're back in Huntsville, we will be visiting again!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We have eaten at I Love Sushi at least 50 times in the past two years.

It continues to get better and better and the sushi and Japanese fare is so good our Japanese friends love to go there when visiting Huntsville.

The best sushi chef is Perry, but he's transferred to their Madison location.

The wait staff is fast, friendly and courteous (though sometimes the tall Japanese girl who is hostess can be a little stiff and curt).

The new items on the menu are divine. The Chicken Katsu Ramen, the Shrimp Shumai, the Beef Tataki and the various gyoza dishes are perfect in all ways.

If you love amazing sushi, I Love Sushi is tops in Huntsville.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Visited on Monday with 1/2 price beer as the motive. But as the title indicates we were pleased with everything. We had edamame and pork dumplings for appetizer excellent; we had a variety of sushi, exceptional, and the Japanese beer was exotic. can’t wait to return.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to I love Sushi? Share your experiences!