“Nice atmosphere, good coffee and staff”

Angel's Island Coffee
Ranked #5 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Huntsville
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Angel's Island Coffee to a good place to relax and enjoy a good cup of coffee. The coffee is good, the staff is very friendly, and the surroundings are inviting. I went there in the afternoon and there weren't many people, and I had a really good talk with the barista making my coffee - very friendly and knowledgeable. The only reason I gave them 4 starts is the limited number of coffees.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place when I'm in town working. We get no wifi in the construction trailer so I come here to get their delicious coffee and pastries, sandwiches are good too! Love that they have almond milk cause I don't do dairy. Atmosphere is clean and homey. My go to everyday I'm here

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Very good coffee. My husband and I both had a mocha coconut latte. Great taste! My only complaint is that it wasn't quite hot enough. I had the banana nut muffin and hubs had the chocolate muffin. Both were very moist. Tasted like Otis Spunkmeyer. The atmosphere was clean and looked like a typical coffee shop.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

My sister in law from New York has to visit everytime she's in town. If she is here for a week shell go almost everyday. The staff is excellent and the beverages amazing. If you're a local and never been you should definitely give it a try and if you're visiting its worth a stop.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I know coffee is a relative thing but the Blonde Americano was perfect and to my exact liking. Definitely worth a stop and trying.

Date of visit: June 2016