“Great pizza!! You need to order from inside ”

Sam and Greg's Galeteria and Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 664 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Sam and Greg's is a quaint pizzeria in the heart of downtown Huntsville, AL. We specialize in hand tossed pizza, and home-made gelato. A great place to visit in Huntsville.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We would have given this 5 stars but sat there for 15 minutes waiting to place order because no one said that we needed to order inside. Pizza was great! Salad yummy too!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

My co-worker and I visited this restaurant twice for lunch while attending a 2-day conference in Huntsville. We decided to give this place a try because we were in the mood for pizza and it was ranked pretty high on TripAdvisor.

We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. The theming was great and really matched the artsy style of the area. The walls are made of brick and there are really cool pieces of art all over the place. In addition, customers have the option of eating outside if desired.

In regard to the food, my co-worker and I both ordered pizza. I ordered the ham and pineapple pizza while my co-worker ordered a plain cheese pizza. We both really enjoyed our food and the size portions were just right for lunch! On our second visit, my co-worker again ordered a cheese pizza while I changed it up and got a meatball sub. Again, the food was great and left us very satisfied. Also, during both visits I got gelato for dessert and I was not disappointed! I ordered vanilla on the first day and Birthday Cake on the second. The gelato was very sweet but refreshing on a hot day in Huntsville.

Our service was great and very friendly. In addition, the prices were very reasonable for lunch and certainly fell within our per diem :).

Overall, we were very happy with this restaurant and would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the Huntsville, AL area.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great service, fresh pizza, and yummy gelato too. The staff make you feel right at home!!
It is a small place with a big heart!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I had lunch here on our trip to Huntsville and the service was great and the food was even better! Pizza was wonderful and the homemade gelato was so yummy! Very family friendly and had great seating outside to enjoy the city scene and weather.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting friends in Madison and was craving dessert. They took me to Sam and Greg's for gelato. There were so many flavors, I couldn't decide so I asked for two flavors in the medium cup. My friends, who had lived there for 5 years, never knew that was an option. Gelato amateurs. Haha. My mint chocolate chip and vanilla were delish, but then I caught myself eyeing my friend's rasperberry sorbet and vanilla combo. I imagined it would be like a raspberry version of a pushup. Everyone enjoyed their treats.