“Cleaning crew needed here”
Review of Ihop

Ihop
Ranked #68 of 94 Restaurants in Homewood
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We could have walked out, but we had a long day and just wanted to eat a bite. Server was unfriendly at first but got a little nicer as time went on. The whole place felt and looked grimy

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

After a long day of driving, we stopped here to eat. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Our server, Cassandra was wonderful! If we lived here we'd definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place was garbage! Staff was absolutely unpleasant to say the least. Good took forever and was barely lukewarm when we got it. Server yelled across the restaurant "y'all good?" Instead of approaching us with manners and respect. Had to ask for refills as well. Place was nearly empty so service and good should have been prompt. Went to check out and manager was working the counter. Ran our cars 3 different times without explaining anything. I finally asked what the problem was and she simply said "system is messed up" and acted like we were a hassle for her. I can only pray it doesn't charge my about 3 different times.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I wanted something to eat after a long day. I came in at 7:15 PM and was seated immediately. I waited a half hour before my order was taken. A kid came in the restaurant selling donuts for her "religious dance team" table by table. Staff ignored the kid. My food was good but it is difficult to mess up eggs, toast, sausage, bacon and pancakes. If you're in a hurry, don't come in late in the evening.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great place for breakfast.It is clean and well staffed!Very family oriented and restrooms were very clean.

Been to Ihop? Share your experiences!