“Wow! Best biscuits ever!”

Holler & Dash Biscuit House
Ranked #11 of 96 Restaurants in Homewood
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick breakfast! Biscuits are big! I had the bacon egg biscuit which was huge and delicious! Oatmeal bowl is really good! But don’t forget the amazing beignets! Just over the top!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Biscuits themselves are amazing. I had the kickback chicken biscuit which I really enjoyed. Unlimited self serve coffee. Only drawback to me was that the space is very loud. I had intended to read while I was waiting but the noise/music made that difficult.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My family and I tried a few different biscuits. I can only remember the chicken/goat cheese one and the strawberry shortcake...but both were awesome! Fun concept in a cool little area for wandering around!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I thought I would surprise my parents with a late breakfast. Now I’ve already been here few time but it was their first. Great atmosphere a good menu to choose from and always someone ready to help you with the menu items you have questions about.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I frequent this place and have never been disappointed. All of their menu options are delicious. Their huckleberry peach hand crafted soda is absolutely wonderful, and it's the one constant thing I order every time I am there! The location is very convenient on a street corner in Homewood with a small but usually adequate parking lot in the rear.