“Perfect beach cottage near the beach!!”
other travellers have booked this property
From the outside! Those windows have been replaced this year too! SO much better!
Beautiful Deeded Beach Access I love this bedroom! It's been painted & has new blinds. I didn't think to get a pic of that!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Deeded Beach Access
Our pool!
I LOVE our kitchen! Single cup Keurig as well as drip, bagel toaster, blender, coffee grinder.
Old bathroom pic
Old layout of the green bedroom
Sadly, the chaise died of too much love! For those guests who knew it well I'm sorry about that too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
boyzonlym...
Choctaw, Oklahoma
“Perfect beach cottage near the beach!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Great beach cottage!! We loved it and found it to be perfect! Very clean with nice furnishings. Coffee pot, blender, microwave everything was nice. The Air was very cold and wonderful. Nice pool and the beach access was wonderful! The pictures are exactly what we found. The bed in the master by was very comfy. IKat was very nice and emails you back promptly and was very helpful. We hope to stay here again!!!

7 Aug 2017
Thank you so much! I'm glad you had a great vacation & loved the cottage! I hope you come back as well, You are welcome anytime!
Heather H
Marion, IL
“Relax and Refresh!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Location is less than 100 steps to the beach across a 2 lane road. We enjoyed being able to cook most meals at home and could make trips back and forth to the beach. Condo is small, but has everything you need! Enjoyed having several necessary items to cook available (spices, ect.) Would stay again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Clermont, Georgia
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

pattivere...
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Nice,”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay. It was clean, somewhat outdated, but still nice. Kat was very helpful as this was our first trip booked via trip advisor. Loved that it had everything needed, and our yorkie Sami was very comfortable.
Sad that garbage was in the side lot and possibly windblown. I do wish we had done more research due to pet friendly cottages, not pet friendly beaches. But, considering alot of people are not responsible enough to pick up their dogs business.and The briars were terrible anywhere we went. The dog park we went to was nice. Actually beautiful. Friendly lady talking with us. Loved riding around and admiring the beautiful island. Thank you Kat for renting to us.

22 May 2017
You are welcome! I love getting to share Gulf Shores with people! The dumpster has been replaced with a larger one since I shared this comment with my condo board so thank you. Come back anytime!
Kasey V
“Beautiful Gulf Shores of Alabama”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very clean, cozy unique home for my little family!!! Had a fantastic family vacation on the beautiful beach of Gulf Shores of Alabama for a week with my husband and kids!!! Everything is in walking or driving distance close to the house... Sunrises and sunsets are AMAZING!!! Enjoyed every moment I was there!!! This will be our new vacation town from now on... Can't WAIT to come back!!! The owner of the house is wonderful to work with... She answers every question you have... TRUST ME... I had a lot!!! Lol Very kid friendly and family oriented town even during Spring Break!!! Very quiet and calm!!! The ocean is STUNNING to listen to from the balcony at night!!! Thank you again Kat H!!! You're WONDERFUL!!! ❤️❤️❤️

22 May 2017
I am so glad you had such a wonderful vacation! Come back ANYTIME! I love helping people learn about our area. The absolute beauty & family-friendly activities make Gulf Shores special. We love here too!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing