“Soooo much fun!”
other travellers have booked this property
Gorgeous PRIVATE Balcony - Nothing Between YOU and the SEA!
Listen to the waves! Roomy FUN BRIGHT STUDIO!
Check Availability
TROPICAL FUN DECOR!
Full Kitchen to DINE IN! SAVE $$
Bunk NOOK- CLOSE DRAPE & SNOOZE AWAY
Suite KITCHEN!
OCEAN VIEWS from EVERYWHERE!
Spacious lobby
Indoor hot tubs exclusive to your building.
Kiddie pool for the tots
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Culture72...
“The view is lovely but the studio is very small.”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The Iocation of this property is far away from Gulf Shores proper. Some may like this. The other people staying on these grounds are very friendly and helpful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
11 Mar 2018
You are correct. This is a studio. 2 days before leaving after a 2 week stay we had a conversation where you expected a 1bedroom studio. If it was a 1bedroom, then it would not be a studio.
jennmyers
Haughton, Louisiana
“Soooo much fun!”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I had booked this condo for a week in July of 2017! Had an amazing time. The condo is small, yes, but the view alone makes up for that. The owners were very helpful. The location was great!
Thank y’all for allowing us to rent from you!

Explore63...
“Shocked!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Only spent one night before being called back home for family emergency but not sure we would have stayed for whole week we had booked anyway. This was not the typical condo we were used to booking. Very, very small—basically one room with a half bath. The unit was located at the end of a very LONG hallway. Guess we are spoiled.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Nov 2017
Yes Lynn, I am shocked. Your lack of communication about this matter leaves me speechless. I do not think your accessment of my condo matches any of my other reviews in any way. I am very sorry that your unfortunate circumstances whatever they were led to you having to leave after 1 night. I guess the old saying you can not please all the people all the time proves true in this case, but it still hurts. I sincerely believe you would have had an enjoyable stay had you been able to experience the beach, the property and the area. I wish you well and hope your emergency was not too serious.
TheCraniu...
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Make no mistake, this rental is small! But it has a real charm, and its proximity to the beach is pretty much unbeatable. Down the stairs, out the door, down the boardwalk, and you're standing on one of the nicest white-sand beaches in the country. The owner is very easy to work with and sincerely wants his renters to enjoy their experience. My wife and I have stayed in Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan many times, and this is the best access to the beach we've had in any of our stays. Many amenities are available in the complex as well, including a restaurant, swimming pool, hot tub, etc.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ashley P
“We will be back!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Absolutely gorgeous view. The room was perfect. The drive to town is kind of a pain but, this place is well worth it! It was my first time to the beach and I love how secluded it was!! We will definitely be booking this again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing