“Amazing condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool right next to unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

davefan85
Hanna City, Illinois
“Amazing condo”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed at this condo a few days over Memorial Day weekend and it was amazing. It was extremely clean, the wi-fi was awesome and it was spacious. We will definitely come back here our next time around!

Katie W
“Our 1st family beach vacation ”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here! The condo was very clean and located in a nice area! Not to far away from the beach which is what we wanted. The beds are the most comfortable beds I think I have ever slept in! The only recommendation I would say is maybe bring extra towels and wash cloths. The only bad thing I can say is tropical storm Cindy came and we only was able to be on the beach for one day. We found other things to entertain us so it was not as bad as it could have been. We plan on booking again with Ms. Susan! Also, she was available whenever we needed her and even let us check in 2 hours early. Thank you for helping us with our 1st ever family vacation to the beach!

Management Response
14 Jul 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay , you were have to plan another vacation and just maybe a storm want come through. It's really nice to have guest like you stay . Please call me again sometime for your vacation. I will help as much as I can
HillMarin...
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great place, location”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Interior was nicely decorated. Right next to the pool but not noisy. Very clean and has with everything you need - they did a great job getting it ready early too - I arrived at noon which was earlier than check at 4 in. Nice beds, I was very comfortable. Very clean throughout. Big bathrooms. Location was great -5 minutes from HWY 59 which has everything on it. 7 minutes straight down HWY 59 to beach. Lovely beaches that you don't have to pay parking. All in all we had a great time, we were very pleased and would recommend and return again. Thanks Susan.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
10 Aug 2016
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, and yes it is very close to everything, hope to have you book with me again
Thanks Susan
mark b
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Spring Break”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Place was clean & had everything we needed for a week long stay. Great unit location right next to pool and on first floor. Short drive to beach. Had a great vacation as a single dad with teenage kids.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stephiely...
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The place was perfect for our family! It smelled great as soon as you walked in and was very clean. I would recommend bringing hand soap as there was none which was fine. We just forgot ours! Really great place and hope to stay again next year!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing