“Wings were good. Service was great.”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #113 of 175 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the food was good. I mean we had wings and beer but that's what you order at a place like this. It's bar food not fine dining.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Live a block away. Went one time and after 20 minutes and no service left. Next time service still failed I guess you have to be a local. Wait I am!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

long wait, very unorganized and not enough staff and the chicken wings were small for the price. Not enough food for the price

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t .... I didn’t want to stay the minute I walked in the door. I typically love Hooters but this one smells when you walk in the door. The 5 teenage girls that wanted to stay convinced me to just stay but..... total disappointment. We get seated... I order a beer in a mug... the mug is cracked and not cold. finally order food ....I order buffalo chicken salad. Only to find out about 15 minutes later they are out of salad. WTH? Out of salads???? Fried pickle apps were good......then I order another beer in a bottle hoping to avoid the glass problem ....wrong. Not very cold. Disappointed ......the food finally arrives...the hot wings I had to order since salad was out. Not fried crispy so that was the ultimate disappointment . I must say our waitress, Emily was awesome. But Hooters in gulf Shores was a very sad disappointment.

1  Thank KimT05
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Met friends for lunch. Food is always awesome. The Girls are Wonderfully helpful. We eat here as often as possible.